[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• pat6969

I'm sorry to hear this! :D

Seriously... THX Pat!

Monkey_Man That's what I want to hear. :D

BTW As soon I'm allowed to meet my partner in the studio (after lockdown) we're getting a very unique BOGNER amp for profiling.. ;)

until there enjoy:

>>> THE RETURN OF THE BOGO DEAL <<<
    Expires May 31st, 2020 11:59 PM

And this is how the BOGO DEAL works:

Just add at least 2 Complete Profile Packages (or 3, 4, 5 etc.) to your cart and the shopping cart automatically calculates the discount.

There's
    NO CODE needed. That's it! ^^

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email. ;)

[Guidorist.com]

BOGO DEAL | BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE

Buy 1, get 2… Buy 2, get 4… etc.

• >>> THE RETURN OF THE BOGO DEAL <<<

Just add at least 2 Complete Profile Packages (or 3, 4, 5 etc.) to your cart and the shopping cart automatically calculates the discount.

There's
    NO CODE needed. That's it! ^^

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email. ;)

Here's another video I did with my favorite BOGNAR XTC-Merged

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ONLY €5.49

There's NO CODE needed. That's it! ^^

Here's another video I did with the classic PVY 5xx0

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ONLY €5.49

And here's my latest video "MODERN FUSION GUITAR LICKS II" inspired by MARTIN MILLER & FRANK GAMBALE with the awesome

Big Zone Plex
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Bigtone® Studio Plex MK II 50)

External Content www.youtube.com

• Incredible, Maestro! I absolutely love watching your playing vids! Definitely hear the Gambale influence in these licks!

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• THX a lot guys!!! ;)

ONLY €5.49

EXTENDED!!!

My video My Top 30 Solo Guitar Phrasesj for the guitar platform Guitarmasterclass.net just passed more than 250k views on YT, FV and Google. Wow, I never thought that"

" inspired by STEVE LUKATHER, JEFF BECK, MICHAEL LANDAU and more...
    Kemper Amp Profile used in this video:

DIESEL V4
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Diezel® VH4 KT77)

ONLY €5.49

EXTENDED!!!

My solo interpretation of DANN HUFF (Giant)j using the

Kemper Amp Profile

DIESEL PAUL

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Diezel® Paul)

ONLY €5.49

Expires June 14th, 2020 11:59 PM

One of my older funny lessons "STATUS QUO STYLE"

Get this classic Rock sound

SMITH SE30

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Paul Reed Smith® PRS SE30)

ONLY €5.49

One of my older lessons "EPIC GUITAR PHRASES"

Get this terrific Rock sound

ANGEL WILD SE

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Engl® Savage 120 Special Edition E660)

ONLY €5.49

My new lesson "EPIC GUITAR PHRASES II"

with the great Rock/Metal profile

ANGEL EXTRO

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Engl® Extreme Aggression LTD Head E636)

FOR ONLY € 5.49

• Monkey_Man THX a lot mate! ;)

EXTENDED DEAL UNTIL June 14th 2020

ONLY €5.49

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email.

ALL KEMPER COMPLETE PACKAGES

ONLY €5.49

• A new great (Hard-)Rock Profile arrived in the Shop!

Custom Amp made in Germany

Limeman
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of the Linnemann® Custom)

Recorded with
    2x Audio i5
    Nivi 1073 Preamps (Auro Audio Sidecar)
    Bognar 4×12″ Celestina Vintage 30

EXTENDED DEAL UNTIL June 14th 2020

ONLY €5.49

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email.

ALL KEMPER COMPLETE PACKAGES

ONLY €5.49