[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Ibot39  rik777

It's kind of a mix of the 22XX and JTM 45

http://linnemann-amplifiers.de…front_content.php?idcat=5

A new great (Hard-)Rock Profile arrived in the Shop!

Custom Amp made in Germany

Limeman

(Seeking to re-create the sound of the Linnemann® Custom)
    Recorded with

2x Audio i5
    Nivi 1073 Preamps (Auro Audio Sidecar)
    Bognar 4×12″ Celestina Vintage 30

Expires July 16th, 2020 11:59 PM

>>> THE RETURN OF THE BOGO DEAL <<<

ONLY €5.49

And this is how the BOGO DEAL works:

Just add at least 2 Complete Profile Packages (or 3, 4, 5 etc.) to your cart and the shopping cart automatically calculates the discount.

There's NO CODE needed. That's it! ^^

• Just wondering, didn't the Limeman offer any good "edge of breakup" sound?

Also bought the Naylor pack - surprisingly great and full tone through all gain stages! Cleans are nice too and take my overdrive pedals very well. Very cool!

• THX a lot, guys!

I just upload a new sound clip!

Great (Hard-)Rock Profile arrived in the Shop!

Limeman

(Seeking to re-create the sound of the Linnemann® Custom made in Germany)

Recorded with

2x Audio i5

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GET THIS GREAT AMP PROFILE during

>>> BOGO DEAL <<<

EXTENDED DEAL UNTIL Expires July 16th, 2020 11:59 PM

FOR ONLY €5.49

Just add at least 2 Complete Profile Packages (or 3, 4, 5 etc.) to your cart and the shopping cart automatically calculates the discount.

• The Limeman Profile has a really good and useable breakup like every profile from Guidorist.

It´s a type of JCM800 but more versatile and with gain to go far beyond (if you like).

The clean Profiles are very, very nice - and JTM45 "fenderesque" like, esp. with singlecoils.

GB Limeman 03M fits from the gain stage every Hair Metal Song of the eighties everybody is loving and looking for.

Marshall Style Sounds like:

Still of the night, Wasted Years, Youth gone wild, We rock, Round and Round, etc.

Very clear and articulated - but never harsh. It`s a little on the brighter side with high mids.

Even with the SeymourDuncan Jeff Beck it`s never cold or ice pickey.

You can easy enforce your playing with the original recordings or in band rehearsal.

Roll the volume poti on your guitar back and you get this nice "Hot blooded" crunch.

You like more gain? Check out Limeman 02M or Limeman 01M - the high gain settings. Nu metal, Rammstein, Djent? No Problem.

Guido makes so great profiles that I do my first post.... Any further argument needed?

I have some other profiles everybody is talking about, but some are weak in band situation and or playing to the original recordings or needs to get tweeked. Here you can start right out of the box.

THIS (Limeman) is my go to the isle profile - in combination with the beloved EFX-Straight Package (Guido, looking forward for EFX Package the 2nd Stage !!!)

• 22a76fc95ce2e8404e15c0d4b6765abbc26979ff

Many Thx for your great review, your nice words and borrowing us your great amp! It was areal pleasure for us!!! ???

Great (Hard-)Rock Profile!!

Limeman
    Seeking to re-create the sound of the Linnemann® Custom made in Germany)

Recorded with

2x Audio i5

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GET THIS GREAT AMP PROFILE during

>>> BOGO DEAL <<<

EXTENDED DEAL UNTIL Expires July 16th, 2020 11:59 PM

FOR ONLY €5.49

• >>> BOGO DEAL <<<

ONLY €5.49

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email. ;)

My latest video "MODERN FUSION GUITAR LICKS I II"

with the great Rock/Metal profile

ME BOO MV25

(Seeking to re-create the sound of an Mesa Boogie® Mark Five: 25)
    Including two personal MARCO SFOGLI amp settings)

FOR ONLY € 5.49

External Content youtu.be

• THX a lot Monkey_Man :-))

>>> BOGO DEAL <<<

ONLY €5.49

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email.

New video "SPICY REPEATING ROCK GUITAR LICKS"

with the great Rock/Metal profile

ANGEL VIC LTD

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Engl® Victor Smolski LTD Head E646)

FOR ONLY € 5.49

• >>> BOGO DEAL <<<

ONLY €5.49

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email.

My latest video "EASY JAZZ BLUES" with the great Rock/Blues profile

BOGNAR XTC

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Bogner® Ecstasy 101b)

FOR ONLY € 5.49

• Hallan

yes, but more is coming soon...

BTW

>>> BOGO DEAL <<<

ONLY €5.49

Extended until July 31th, 2020 11:59 PM

• ATTENTION!

This is the last extension until July 31th, 2020 11:59

>>> BOGO DEAL <<<

ONLY €5.49

• Hi guys,

a new video is online

with one of the best Rock Amps made

SOLDARIU SLO

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Soldano® SLO-100)

Recorded with
    2x Audio i5
    Soldariu 4×12″ Heritage 65

FOR ONLY €5.99

• Hi guys,

a new video is online

External Content

with one of the best Rock/Metal Amps made

ANGEL EXTRO

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Engl® Extreme Aggression LTD Head E636)

Recorded with
    2x Audio i5
    Me Boo 4×12″ Celestina V30

FOR ONLY €5.99

BTW

I increased the price by 50 cents

BUT It's still the price for a GOOD coffee! :D

• Awesome as always, Maestro. 8):thumbup:

EDIT:

I have to laugh, 'cause you uploaded this video on May 19th and I responded with exactly the same words I just used a moment ago (word-for-word and same emojis!). At least we're both consistent:

May 19th 2020

Talk about deja vu.