[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• OK, here is a quick one. Used the JTM IN2 rig for the clean part and the JTM Leads channel for the distorted part. Sorry for some wrong notes Cab discription see on soundcloud

So these were played through some swapped cab section (assuming all are studio profiles) or separate live cabs?

I'd be interested to hear the original profiles; raw, non-tweaked versions, just like with XTC and JSX. I could help to make such if needed..

• So these were played through some swapped cab section (assuming all are studio profiles) or separate live cabs?

I'd be interested to hear the original profiles; raw, non-tweaked versions, just like with XTC and JSX. I could help to make such if needed..

These are all cab sims, no live cab.

• So these were played through some swapped cab section (assuming all are studio profiles) or separate live cabs?

So is another record:
    There are 6 different jtm sounds on it (in parts on one backing track)
    1. JTM TS9 lead
    2. JTM IN1&2 808
    3. JTM IN1&2
    4. JTM IN1
    5. JTM IN 2+
    6. JTM TS9 1&" lead
    1-5 are played with a music man petrucci jp6 bfr
    6 (at the end of the track) is played with my Ibanez Jem 77 FP from 1991.
    The record is done with the original profile cabs from Guido
    Hope you enjoy
    @ Guido: No cab changing, after some practice with the profiles it works (i thing). Appologies for my hobbyplaying, i am far from the sound that comes out of your hands.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers
    Frank

• So here you go guys. I recorded some sounds samples for you:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content

HERE's THE NEW THREAD for these new Amps:
    [THE BEST AMP PROFILES] Soldana Hot Rod & Marsha JTM 45! Extremely dynamic, silvery highs & rich punch!

• This is how our profiles sound in a Metal Rock Tune:

External Content www.youtube.com
    [/quote]
    Enjoy guys ;)

• I got both the latest some hours ago...

will try them as soon as possible.

I got the four of them...hopefully they will sound as I hear them on the demo. Unfortunately, except for some rare cases, I have never found profiles that sounded on my monitors (BX8 Carbon - MAudio) as heard on the demos. I always had to tweak them, sometimes heavily, in all cases giving them Tills cabs.

guess the saying 'wysiwyg' (better what you hear is what you get) is not as easy and as immediate.

nevertheless great work so far Guido. will give a review soon

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• THX for your purchase, Michael!

The profiles sound exactly the same like on my sound sample (including the same efx of the Kemper).
    But of course the Kemper reacts like a real amp and some tweaking might be necessary if:

1. You use another guitar
    2. other monitors
    3. headphones
    4. Another amp
    5. if YOU play (because we're different players!) :D

Just listened to your itunes Sound samples! Wow, incredible good stuff. I hear some Jeff Beck influence here!!! AWESOME!!!

Please let me know then how they work for you too! ;)

• I bought all 4 packs and I like them all, right out of the box without tweaking.

Of course guitars, monitors, headphones ect. may play a major role. I'm not using any FRFR-systems and I'm used to listen via my studio-monitors (Klein & Hummel, Genelec) or my headphones (Beyer DT-880 Pro / UE 11 Pro in-ears).

Even I'm playing different guitars than Guido does (mainly vintage strats and teles), everything's just perfect. From the 4 packs XTC and Hot Rod 50 are my favourite ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Great to hear that you're so satisfied with them, Guenter! THX a lot!! ;)
    Until now we only had ONE customer that didn't like the profiles so much. And we already sold a few hundreds. So I think that's a really really good result and I'm very proud about it.
    And to be honest I mainly use the four packs myself because that's all I need for my style.
    But sometimes I use some profiles of my buddy @sinmix who makes great profiles as well... ;)

• I will let you know. you're right, many elements can make the sound different. no problem anyways. I trust they will do their job as supposed.

thanks for the profiles...and speaking of incredible good stuff, I'm a fan of your playing as well since your stuff is no less incredible!!

take care

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Eltzejupp - excellent job Frank!!

Gary ô¿ô