[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• thanks my friend...glad you like it. I was heavier, to be honest. But in the years I started to fall in love with composition and harmony and like to get lost on them...

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• thanks my friend...glad you like it. I was heavier, to be honest. But in the years I started to fall in love with composition and harmony and like to get lost on them...

Hi Mic, there is something on it. At this time i try to play much smoother because of the very chrunchy jtm profiles from guido. Its funny, your leadtone is powerful but not with to much distortion. I like this combination of power and clear definition. The lower strings are sounding a little like a strat but when you pick harder, imo with the full open volume knob, the sound is very tight.
    Dynamic pure.

cheers
    Frank

• well yeah...if you listen to the rif of the songs The Ripe Stuff the sound is somewhat thin simply because....I used a thin sound :) as a matter of fact I have used for that riff a single coil. since it was fast and low sounding a single was the best choise.

nevertheless, the dinamic od the kemper is impossible to achieve esle where in my opinion....

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• well yeah...if you listen to the rif of the songs The Ripe Stuff the sound is somewhat thin simply because....I used a thin sound :) as a matter of fact I have used for that riff a single coil. since it was fast and low sounding a single was the best choise.

nevertheless, the dinamic od the kemper is impossible to achieve esle where in my opinion....

Yes, i didnt play a strat so i try it with the splitted humbucker with my music man petrucci and my jems. Didnt reach a near sound with my Les Pauls. Btw, do you have tweaked rigs with your fx settings from guidos profiles? It would be great, if you can send me some examplaes from your tweaking. I think its ok for guido if you share it with me because if have bought all profiles from him and hes a very kind person. If its ok you can send it by mail to frank.eltze@ arcor.de.
    @ Guido: Any problem with my request to Michael?

cheers
    Frank

• Great profiles Guidorist , after trying and enjoying Bognar yesterday, bought JayTea today... waiting for Brit900 and VOICE15 :thumbup:
    What i like the most is balanced treble, smooth ("silky") but ,at the same time , present treble, which IMHO some other commercial profiles don't have . I test profiles by playing together with various (rock) music through the studio monitors . I'd say 98% mix-ready profiles.
    Thanks.

Kemper non powered amp
    FCB1010+UNO 4 Kemper chip
    Fender AM Standard Strat
    Gibson Les Paul Studio

• Yes, i didnt play a strat so i try it with the splitted humbucker with my music man petrucci and my jems. Didnt reach a near sound with my Les Pauls. Btw, do you have tweaked rigs with your fx settings from guidos profiles? It would be great, if you can send me some examplaes from your tweaking. I think its ok for guido if you share it with me because if have bought all profiles from him and hes a very kind person. If its ok you can send it by mail to frank.eltze@ arcor.de.
    @ Guido: Any problem with my request to Michael?

cheers
    Frank

hi Frank. I'll be glad to share (always with the approval of Guido, of course, which has already been granted). only give me some days: i'll be starting to record next week and we'll be handling the kemper to choose the sounds. as soon as I'll have something useful I'll send it to you...

• oh...another thing I was mentioning in another thread: try what I call the '640hz trick': put an eq on one slot and lower the 640 hz something between minus 4 and minus 5 (been minus 5 a more pronounced result). you will hear that the sound tend to get thinner even if maintaining power and in addition you will get rid of boxyness in the guitar timbre (if present)...

hope this helps

• hi Frank. I'll be glad to share (always with the approval of Guido, of course, which has already been granted). only give me some days: i'll be starting to record next week and we'll be handling the kemper to choose the sounds. as soon as I'll have something useful I'll send it to you...

Hi Mic,
    nice to hear that. Very kind. Guido has given us a thumb up to share.

Wish you a great succses with your recording and i hope to hear from you soon.
    cheers
    Frank

• oh...another thing I was mentioning in another thread: try what I call the '640hz trick': put an eq on one slot and lower the 640 hz something between minus 4 and minus 5 (been minus 5 a more pronounced result). you will hear that the sound tend to get thinner even if maintaining power and in addition you will get rid of boxyness in the guitar timbre (if present)...

hope this helps

Thats a trick i employed quite a bit recently, but i usually stay between minus 2 and 3. You can also boost around 1500 - 2500 Hz if the distortion is harsh and buzzy to make it more uniform and searing.

• Hi Guido, few days ago I have bought your Bogner XTC profiles.. I am very happy with this purchase.. testing them few days.. they have fantastic bottom and high end in such balance that I really love.. always wanted to achieve this kind of sound.. these profiles are sooooooo juicy!!! (or how can I describe it?) ;)

since I have really many excellent profiles I am pretty careful prior to buy any other set.. but!! I have listened and re-listened many and many times to your JSX profiles.. few minutes ago I bought them.. 5 profiles only... but? I am totally blown away.. the same here: fantastic bottom, high end and incredible punch!!... terrific.. uffff... :thumbup:

ps: and the best thing? no tweaking needed at all! they are all usable immediately out of the box!

thanks!!!

• Just bought the Bogner pack. Amazing!

Guido, do you have Pure Cabinet on for the demos? If so, where are you setting it? Thanks!

Hi man, the demos are without PURE CABINET because at this time this feature wasn't available yet. But for the future I decided to let it deactivated for the sound samples, This way the people are getting better impressions of the amps.Ffor my personal use sometimes I use it between 2-3

Thats a trick i employed quite a bit recently, but i usually stay between minus 2 and 3. You can also boost around 1500 - 2500 Hz if the distortion is harsh and buzzy to make it more uniform and searing.

great trick as well! ;)

• Hi mate,
    Thx for your purchase!
    I'm glad you like our profiles so much! The reason why I decided to offer "ONLY" 4-8 Profiles for one amp is just simple: Nobody (including myself) wants to go thru 50 or more profiles of a single amp because it's wasting time to find the right ones there. At the end we all just keep just good 4/5 profiles of one amp and that's it! So Quality rather than quantity!!!
    But finding the "sweet spots" in the studio takes us a lot of time but it's always worth it. So my Plug&Play-Concept makes absolutely sense. ;)
    Thanks again!!!

• Hi man, the demos are without PURE CABINET because at this time this feature wasn't available yet. But for the future I decided to let it deactivated for the sound samples, This way the people are getting better impressions of the amps.Ffor my personal use sometimes I use it between 2-3

great trick as well! ;)

I what about both tricks i one rig? I tryed the following thing:

Studio eq in slot X. Low gain + 2 at 30Hz,
    +3,5 dB on 2350 Hz high gain
    - 5 dB at 650 Mid 1 Freq.
    High cut at 9000 Hz.
    Profile: Guidos Martial 900 Brit 900 2, cab Till Schleicher free cab Till's 1960 021. No pure cab!.
    BTW: Guido had setted a nice Air chorus. It sounds like a combination of chorus and flanger. Greetings from Eddie van Halen.

Great!