[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• May i say here that the intro to every single video of mine, for my little school was done with a profile of Guido's? :thumbup: And the Sunshine song was entirely with it.

The XTC!

Links for tablets - {in my sig also}

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Thank you meambobbo, guido and Geraldo for the great playing and feedback. Guys it really helps people more than you know, yes sorry it does!
    I wish i could buy you ALL a beer, but i am in Australia :(
    ow and thank you to Brother Nicky for the entertainment :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Haha, Man done, if its a small thank you for all you do for us man, lets go!
    you know beer is a source of BORON, and most of us are deficient in boron ...
    we need probiotic's, minerals (like boron, selenium,magnesium and calcium) , B - Vitamins , vitamin C and omega oils (in that order)
    i know , we heal thousands with cancer, and health conditions naturally..

What was i saying about beer , we owe you one!! :D
    You know people, i have bought profiles because of this mans reviews ;)
    I'd give him a beer any day... I cant believe Guido does such good quality for low price..
    well believe it!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi guys,

i finally did it, I just recorded the long awaited sound samples :D

ME BOO MV 25 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie® Mark Five: 25) With two personal MARCO SFOGLI amp settings!!!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VENDRA LUXURY REV (Tried to replicate the sound of a Fender® Deluxe Reverb modded by Dirk Baldringer)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ME BOO ROAD QUEEN (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie® Dual Rectifier Road King)

VENDRA DUO REV (Tried to replicate the sound of a Fender® Twin Reverb)

• I made a new video (German!) demoing the green basilikum burst 'Liese" by koenig-gitarrenbau.de
    by using our best selling BOGNAR XTC profile (Green & blue channel)

Great demo (as always)! You speak really excellent German by the way :D

Which of your Bognar XTC profiles do you solo most often with in performance (as opposed to all the great demos), the blue or the red? Just curious your personal preference :)

Gary ô¿ô

• Hi Guido/ALL

Guido thanks for doing the blues and showing other dynamics, now i see what your saying
    i can see what the fuss is about with the ME BOO ROAD QUEEN now. Outstanding playing and sounds.
    Going to pick them up for sure. Thanks again for the sounds man.

Ash

• Wow, the Vendra, rarrgh

From what i hear here in the samples, i am full of hope that i have found MY definitive CLEAN SOUND! will post later as usual, cu, Guido

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I wish i could buy you ALL a beer, but i am in Australia :(
    ow and thank you to Brother Nicky for the entertainment :D

Ash

Jungleville's in Australia, Ash, so you can thank me with a beer. LOL

Only kidding of course. Gotta live super-clean 'cause of health challenges.

Guido, thank you for posting the samples, mate.

• I think what is really important in general, that the sound samples show the typical sound character of each individual amp. For example The VENDRAs Duo Rev or Luxury Rev are really great for clean sounds for Blues, Soul etc. if you wanna have this typical sparkle. But I personally don't like these amps distorted.
    But if you're looking for great Rock/Metal tones then of course the ME BOOs are the best choice.

So I'm always trying to use different music styles here as well if I demonstrate the amps in the sound samples. ;)

• Using Guido's XTC Red 1+ ; try adding Meambobo's MAB Bloom2 in effects for a truly inspirational combo, at least to my ears. (thanks to both artists :thumbup: ) It sounds glorious on my PRS bridge pickup, tone midway or so.

Gary ô¿ô

• Today I bought the Me Boo MV25, the Vendra Duo Rev and the Vendra Luxury Rev.
    Great tones indeed! The Vendra cleans in particular are really outstanding.
    I do appreciate also Guido's price policy: you don't have to buy hundreds of rigs paying tens of Euros. "The price of a coffee" is a great opportunity.
    If you don't like the rigs you buy (but I don't think it happens), skip a coffee and it's done... :thumbup: