[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• @MCVA444

THX!!! No.4 ;)

I'm very proud too present the new sound samples of the latest
    MARTIAL YM100 (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Marshall® YJM100)

One of my best friends & guitar virtuoso Raimund Burke played some kick ass licks that perfectly demonstrates this Rock amp profile!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Played by Raimund Burke with Custom Strat® Guitar (0:00-1:39) Rig 04, 05, 05, 07, 09
    Played by Guido Bungenstock with Ernie Ball Music Man® Luke II Guitar (1:40-3:57) Rig 01, 02, 04, 06, 08, 09

• Can you profile the YJM100 Head with a Marshall Cabinet of 75 watt celestions?And also with a DOD 250 vintage grey pedal or one modified by analogman spec'd to that vintage pedal? It would make a huge difference in truly getting the YJM tone, especially the speakers because Yngwie has never used anything less than 75 watt celestions, he hates vintage 30s etc because he hates speaker distortion. I would probably pay a hundred dollars just for some profiles done in that manner, and probably many other people would as well.

• The amp has a built-in boost, and the profiles are merged meaning that if you find that cab on another profile you can swap it out. Would mean that you'd be dropping Guidortists mic technique in the process however!

• Got the ym and the jsx merged. Both are great as ever. Think I should just have bought the big pack ages ago as I now have 16 of them;)

A mistake many of us have made.

Guido,
    This YMJ100 profile pack is fantastic. One of my favorites for sure. Thanks for another great profile pack.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Guido,

The sound samples of the YMJ100 are very well done. Actually probably the best I have heard. You go through most all of the profiles and the listener gets a very good idea of what they are getting when they purchase the pack. Very well done.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Many thx!
    That's always my goal to give an authentic impression of the profiles. So no backing track or anything, just the pure guitar/amp sound. :)

I mean if you go to a music store would you check out a new guitar amp with a backing track too? :D

• My latest GMC guitar lesson using the
    DIESEL AGE
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Diezel® Hagen EL34)
    Enjoy! :D
    For only €3.99

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Many thx!
    That's always my goal to give an authentic impression of the profiles. So no backing track or anything, just the pure guitar/amp sound. :)

I mean if you go to a music store would you check out a new guitar amp with a backing track too? :D

Nope, without backing track after all if someone ask you man how it sound? You need to post something in a whole context (mix) if you are not a noob, then everyone can hear how the guitar fit in the mix etc... if you are noob you can post just guitar sample * yes can sounds good) but without comparison i can say only how they are played IMO. At the end guitar, amp can sounds good alone but in the mix or with band can sound shitty. :D

Stay Metal!

• Nope, without backing track after all if someone ask you man how it sound? You need to post something in a whole context (mix) if you are not a noob, then everyone can hear how the guitar fit in the mix etc... if you are noob you can post just guitar sample * yes can sounds good) but without comparison i can say only how they are played IMO. At the end guitar, amp can sounds good alone but in the mix or with band can sound shitty. :D
    Stay Metal!

It's important to sound good both in and outside of a mix, so I don't see why you can't have both. It's also why you and a number of commercial sellers include a pack of different tone varieties, no?

Truth is, if I play a profile by itself and think something sounds like crap, I aint keeping it no matter what it might sound like if I double/triple/quadruple tracked it and EQ'd the shit out of it. I need to like how it sounds alone before finding the best fit in a mix, as I'm not interested in a mix "hiding" the profiles shortcomings.

• It's important to sound good both in and outside of a mix, so I don't see why you can't have both. It's also why you and a number of commercial sellers include a pack of different tone varieties, no?
    Truth is, if I play a profile by itself and think something sounds like crap, I aint keeping it no matter what it might sound like if I double/triple/quadruple tracked it and EQ'd the shit out of it. I need to like how it sounds alone before finding the best fit in a mix, as I'm not interested in a mix "hiding" the profiles shortcomings.

Well, Yes but for Me its a big diff between "I think and I know" So Yes, You can think i have killer profile, but I know its not a true.

Stay Metal!

• ......... At the end guitar, amp can sounds good alone but in the mix or with band can sound shitty. :D
    Stay Metal!

If it sounds good it's inspiring to play, then it's the job of the mix engineer to make it fit in the mix, with EQ and filtering or whatever else, No? If you play it as part of a mix and don't have a mix engineer all you do is use a high pass filter to get rid of the bass, your 90% of the way there and it will start fitting in the mix nicely with just that one thing.

• Agreed 100% Dean.

If a guitar-and-amp sound is good, there should be no reason why it can't be chiselled to fit perfectly in a mix.

Far better to start with something excellent-sounding than to have to simultaneously polish a turd as well as carve it up to fit in a mix - there'd be practically-nothing left of the tone otherwise... IMHO.

• A great new amp is coming to the Shop on May 15th. A killer Metal sound. Be surprised!!!! :D

Guido, The YMJ100 last week, the Tube Tek 50 coming soon, and now a killer Metal sound in May! This is great news. Thanks so much, can't wait.

• Nope, without backing track after all if someone ask you man how it sound? You need to post something in a whole context (mix) if you are not a noob, then everyone can hear how the guitar fit in the mix etc... if you are noob you can post just guitar sample * yes can sounds good) but without comparison i can say only how they are played IMO. At the end guitar, amp can sounds good alone but in the mix or with band can sound shitty. :D
    Stay Metal!

Grzegorz, play nice, mate. You have your thing, which you do exceptionally well. I don't think there is any need to interject yourself into Guido's thread. I realize there may be something lost in translation, and I certainly recognize and understand that English is not your first language...so perhaps you do not intend to say things that come out a certain way. The way I read your post, it pretty much sounds like you are calling Guido a "noob" for posting a solo guitar sound clip.

Guido's clips are excellent. Furthermore, it is not like he hasn't made and presented clips showing his profiles in the context of a full mix. I am pretty sure he has done that on numerous occasions. Personally, I am grateful that he presented this most recent soundclip as pure guitar, with no backing track. I like hearing it both ways.

In any event, please don't take offense...but I think you are a bit off base and out of bounds, here, my friend.

Cheers,
    John

• Amazing player but according to the the video , time to update the profile picture :)

If I'd be in germany , I'd take lessons from you in a heartbeat . smooth playing damn ;)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp