[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• BOGO DEAL

Hurry up, guys!

This great deal expires on April 30th!!!

And this is how the BOGO DEAL works:

Just add at least 2 Complete Profile Packages (or 3, 4, 5 etc.) to your cart and the shopping cart automatically calculates the discount.

There's
    NO CODE needed. That's it! ^^

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and then payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happend to you just drop me an email. ;)

(See attached pic too)

[Guidorist.com]

BOGO DEAL | BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE

Buy 1, get 2… Buy 2, get 4… etc.

Get this great deal

FOR ONLY €5.49

• Hi guys,

a new video is online

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

with one of the best CLEAN & BLUES Amps

Milk Twenty

(Seeking to re-create the sound of a Milkman® 20W Creamer)

Recorded with
    Sure SM 57/Audio i5
    Nivi 1073 Preamps (Auro Audio Sidecar)
    Martial TV 4×12″ Green 25
    Boosted with TS9

FOR ONLY €5.49

• Hi guys,

>>> THE RETURN OF THE BOGO DEAL <<<

Just add at least 2 Complete Profile Packages (or 3, 4, 5 etc.) to your cart and the shopping cart automatically calculates the discount.

There's

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email. ;)

[Guidorist.com]

Get this great deal

FOR ONLY €5.49

• I have to say your profiles are kick ass!! I haven’t found anything near as good for merged profiles. They sound absolutely killer through my Mesa 112 Widebody. Please make more, I’m running out of merged packs to buy!

• pat6969 THX a lot! ;)

BTW this great Deal Expires March 31, 2020 11:59 PM

So one week left! ;)

There's

But once you added just ONE Complete Profile Packages, forgot to put another FREE one and already payed, the discount doesn't work anymore. You always have to add another 2nd (or 3rd , 4th etc.) BEFORE you pay. If this happened to you just drop me an email. ;)

[Guidorist.com]

Get this great deal

FOR ONLY €5.49

• Do you have any plans to do more merged amp profiles? I’ve bought a lot of your merged amp packs and they are sooooooo good!! I’d love for you to do a BE100, Butterslax, 1987x, Tucana, MarkIIC+, and some of you older studio pack amps, like the Electrdyne.

By the way, your Cameron merged profiles are my favourite profiles of all time! So good!

• Do you have any plans to do more merged amp profiles?

All Guido's Profiles are now Merged and have been since and including the Bogner XTC of January 2017, so that's 46 amp packs.

It's his new way of doing things and I'm sure he sees no reason to change this, Pat. ;)

• pat6969 Thx so much for your nice compliment!!

We have some new GREAT amp coming up in a few weeks. But the amps you mentioned are very difficult to get here in Germany... But we'll see...

Monkey_Man I couldn't explain it better, mate! THX!!! :D

IN THE MEANTIME:

Expires March 31, 2020 11:59 PM

There's

[Guidorist.com]

Get this great deal

FOR ONLY €5.49

• All Guido's Profiles are now Merged and have been since and including the Bogner XTC of January 2017, so that's 46 amp packs.

It's his new way of doing things and I'm sure he sees no reason to change this, Pat. ;)

I figured that by being on his site, I was more asking if he was doing any new amps. Also he has a couple old ones that aren’t merged, like the Mesa RA and Bogner Shive, was asking if he plans to do those in a merged pack.;)

• Do you have any plans to do more merged amp profiles?

This is what I was responding to, Pat, and nothing else - your opening sentence.

You're welcome.

Also he has a couple old ones that aren’t merged, like the Mesa RA and Bogner Shive, was asking if he plans to do those in a merged pack.;)

Actually, it's a lot more than a couple. Until the date I gave (2017-01), he'd made 27 packs, none of which were Merged.

If you're asking him to go back and Merge two packs, logic dictates that unless he chooses to Merge all 27 packs, it ain't gonna happen.

Further to this, if I understand the Merging process correctly, it'd be impossible for him to do this 'cause he'd need Direct Profiles for every Rig in the packs, taken under exactly the same circumstances (meaning the same session), in order to perform the Merge process with the existing Studio Profiles.

When you consider all this, it sure looks to me like I covered the relevant facts pretty-well originally - that from Jan 2017 onwards all his packs have been and will be Merged; asking for anything more (apart from new amps) would necessitate his teeing up the amps and performing the sessions and editing all over again.

• Thanks Guido!

• Thanks Guido!

You're welcome, Pat.

Guido's a Helluva-lot more-busy than I am right now, and seeing as I'm a strong supporter of his I didn't mind doing the necessary research to be able to answer you so-comprehensively and accurately (dates, numbers of packs prior to and post-Merge, requirements for creating Merged Profiles etc).

I sincerely hope your thanks were genuine and not sarcastic, mate, and that I achieved my goals of helping you and saving Guido some time. Guido has always appreciated my efforts to help out, as his response yesterday clearly shows:

Monkey_Man I couldn't explain it better, mate! THX!!! :D

If I got it wrong I'm sure he'd be the first to let us know. Anyway, rock on, brother. :thumbup:

• Monkey_Man You hit the point, mate! Many THX! ;)

pat6969

As Monkey_Man already explained in detail I have to add something more.

We profiled over 70 amps (which means spending 4-5 hours in the Studio for every amp, and one more day to prepare it for my shop).

44 Amp profile Packages are merged already. The rest are just studio profiles. Most of the amps were from close friends or from nice guys from all over Germany who borrowed us their stuff. So this means if we would decide to reprofile the studio packages it would be an enorm effort to realize this, or almost impossible. I'm sorry. ;)

Sixstringedmatt

With EFX STRAIGHT Package 1 you'll be able to produce this nice 80's/90's Rock sounds that we all love. ;)

Expires APRIL 30, 2020 11:59 PM

There's

[Guidorist.com]

Get this great deal

FOR ONLY €5.49

• Hi guys,

GOOD NEWS!

I have extended the campaign until April 30th

Expires April 30, 2020 11:59 PM

There's

[Guidorist.com]

Get this great deal

FOR ONLY €5.49

• My latest video

My GMC Lesson 102 - SLOW ROCK GUITAR PHRASING

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There's

[Guidorist.com]

Get this great deal

FOR ONLY €5.49

• Hi guys,

Some of you reported me that my site is very slow at the moment. My webhoster already knows about this problem and is trying to fix the server ASAP.

So my site is still working BUT it's a bit slow. Please be patient!. Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

There's

[Guidorist.com]

• Just grabbed your Bigtone and Diezel Paul packs. That Bigtone Plex MKII is killer!! All I had to do was adjust the definition of the merged profiles to fit going through my Mesa 112 Widebody. I’m thinking I should get you to block me from your site, I can’t stop buying your profiles!!!