[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• had kemper since two months, only used Guido Bognar profiles so far.
    just got Pvy JSX and Pvy5xx0.

I am only using Guido's profiles, they are outstanding.

Especially Bognar with my LukeII

Thank you!!

• Got 6 packs today.
    I really love the Bogner XTC Red 1+. Not only the amp but also the cabinet.
    The cabinet is a tad too dark for me (compared what I am used to and like), but I added some treble (+0.5) and Presence (+2.7) and I really love it right now!! Even with Pure Cab on.
    Other amp profiles sound really good with this cab.

Thane Guido!!

• G-Sus !!
    The Hot Rod and XTC are OUTSTANDING!!! :thumbup:
    Nice work!

I just played through all of them a few minutes ago. No tweaking needed whatsoever. (Actually, the only thing I needed was to drop the gain to 0 for one of the clean profiles, but that was all). A great addition to my collection.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Guido:

The combo is based on a Tube Thomson-top, not a combo, but it's also modified for my taste ;)

Kim from GrooveTone worked for Tube Thomson, so there's the connection. The "Brüller No.2" is a fantastic amp, one of the best amps I heard so far and of course I will let you know when I got it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• I. Can. NOT. Wait. Till. I. See. the result of this collaboration! 8o8):D:thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Black Friday is incredible. Bought my first profiles. Once i had owned the soldariu and with my anniversary strat was an unbeatable combination.
    curious how it will sound an will post a recording. smooth buying in real time, a pleasure. :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Got the Bogner and Soldano packs, man these are superb. Played through the packs (with a big dumb grin on my face ) for a couple of hours and went back and bought all the others. Only had the KPA for a couple of weeks but these are the sounds I'd hoped it was capable of, awesome stuff. With the prices in the sale these were an absolute steal, will definately be keeping my eyes peeled for future Guido profiles!

• Guido:

The combo is based on a Tube Thomson-top, not a combo, but it's also modified for my taste ;)

Kim from GrooveTone worked for Tube Thomson, so there's the connection. The "Brüller No.2" is a fantastic amp, one of the best amps I heard so far and of course I will let you know when I got it.

Ok THX! I I didn't know this! Can't wait to profile this BRÜLLER! ;)

• I got the XTC, Soldano, JTM 45 & 800.
    The XTC and Solano were just amazing, as I expected from all the demos.
    And the JTM were a nice surprise, nice fat cleans, nice crunch (add a bit gain and it's instant Angus), and boosted it gives a nice creamy lead tone. Very versatile indeed.
    I didn't bond with the 800 on the first try, it's probably me... I'll give it some more time.

In all, very nice and dynamic profiles. Responds to pick nuances, guitar volume and pickups extremely well. :thumbup:

• Mission also completed, but for the price of two coffees per amp because i cant wait of a black Friday. I directely order when guido comes out with a new brilliant amp. So Guido is a coffee less for me

• Black Friday is incredible. Bought my first profiles. Once i had owned the soldariu and with my anniversary strat was an unbeatable combination.
    curious how it will sound an will post a recording. smooth buying in real time, a pleasure. :thumbup:

THX a lot for your review. Yeah. let's hear how it sounds on your recording! ;)

• They're that good that I felt the need to re-iterate the preceding iterations: purchased the XTC and JSX packs this morning. Absolutely awesome assembly of killer rigs. Very well done and much appreciated. Thanks!

• After some technical difficulties I got 'em all now, too. Thx Guido for support.
    To me a handful of good profiles for a reasonable price works better than billions to choose from.
    Looking forward to buying some more great profiles from you guys in the future.
    I personally would like to see a great 7ender '65 and '57. :thumbup:

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• After some technical difficulties I got 'em all now, too. Thx Guido for support.
    To me a handful of good profiles for a reasonable price works better than billions to choose from.
    Looking forward to buying some more great profiles from you guys in the future.
    I personally would like to see a great 7ender '65 and '57. :thumbup:

Technical difficulties? Here are some .... from one of the best guitar players exept guido ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Technical difficulties? Here are some .... from one of the best guitar players exept guido ;)

Brilliant, thought of this while typing :thumbup: . Nevertheless, THESE technical difficulties Guido can only solve by giving me lessons^^.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Hi there,

i wanted to check my profiles today. i could not. why? because i played one profile only. for an hour or two.
    the RESULT is here. XTC blue, i love it already. :thumbup: