[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• what I noticed about year profiles they are quite bass heavy. Tried
    them woth different guitars and always had to cut off the bass. No
    matter if it's the bogner, the marshalls or the recti.

Anyways, do you have any idea when you'll profile/release the rockerverb? some nice distorted rhythm profiles would be awesome!

• @warlus1.
    YES, you can use them for both situations of course.
    @KoMa,
    Mmh, that's strange. We tested all profiles on different hi-class monitors and they always sounded well balanced. Do you use extremely low tunings?
    we gonna profile the LEMON Rockaverb in december and should be out in the shop around the 17th ;)

• Hi there,

initially i wanted to post a reamping of a piece of mine with the red channel of the fabulous XTC of Guido's.
    And again - i could not and was stuck with the blue channel. Those are wonderful times for kemper users.
    In this piece "IronRock" i sound like i always wanted. All sounds blue profile with reverb. Only for solo a delay.
    Done, hope you like it.

IronRock

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• One more shout out for guido's profiles! Amazing stuff-- own all of them currently. Not a single dud in any pack and very versatile. Super plug and play.

howie

Thx a lot! This is always our intension:
    Making a handful of great profiles that work in any situation without need to tweak! ;)

• I realy love your profile. Why? Not too much profiles per pack, and realy good use of the stomp, delay, reverb. A good plug'n play solution for me with only what i need. I'm gonna buy the meboo pack !
    I have bought mega pack from other...too many profiles and delay's settings and reverb aren't good. But good for reamping sessions.

• Here is a little Metallica inspired sound clip using one of the Pvy 5xx0 profiles heavily edited however I have been unable to get this specific sound with any other profile.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is a little Metallica inspired sound clip using one of the Pvy 5xx0 profiles heavily edited however I have been unable to get this specific sound with any other profile.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi deadpan,
    sounds awesome. Could you please send your tweak parameter and name the profile from the pack that you use? I am also owner off the pack.

• Sure. Rig used is Red 4 with and external boost. Main thing is I use the stock Kemper Nashville Cactus cab then add a peq after the cab and boost treble 6 or 7 dB at about 11,000hz and mid a couple dB at a little above 4,000hz. I raised definition just slightly, clarity to .2 and direct mix to .6 then adjust the front amp treble and presence to taste.

• @deadpan
    Thx a lot! I personally like our settings (like the original Pvy 5xx0 profile) a lot more. To my ears your setting has too much treble. But it's always a matter of taste. ,-)

Personal preference for sure. I couldn't use the profiles as they come but was very happy after changing the cab. The 2 unboosted profiles took well to the external boost and they are very 5150ish in that they are a little compressed and slightly wooly in a good way.

Is there a low pass filter used? Seems the high end is pretty chopped off but this is a good thing for me.

• Personal preference for sure. I couldn't use the profiles as they come but was very happy after changing the cab. The 2 unboosted profiles took well to the external boost and they are very 5150ish in that they are a little compressed and slightly wooly in a good way.

Is there a low pass filter used? Seems the high end is pretty chopped off but this is a good thing for me.

Well, profiles can always sound slightly different on various monitor systems. And sometimes the profiles need only a bit of tweaking. But most of the time it's just out-of-the-box as many customers confirmed. ;)

• The right ammount of treble, mid and bass is dependent on your monitor system and your room-acoustic. In professional studios monitors and room-acoustic should be as linear as possible and they shouldn't add or cut bass, mid and treble.

Very often in a non-linear room f.e. you will hear an undefined and "spongy" bass and it will be very hard to get a real impression of profiles made in a professional environment.

For me Guido's profiles sound very well balanced. I can hear that Guido's profiles were made by an experienced guitarist in a professional environment with excellent equipment. You can't do that in a standard living-room just with a computer, an audio-interface and f.e. a SM 57.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de