[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• You want him to release slowly on you, Ash? Geez mate, I'm not gonna go there... without a towel.

Bloody Aussies. Bloody musicians. Each to his own, I suppose. :whistling::D

If any of them are :thumbup: Metal :thumbup: , I'd say he will.

Hey Monkey_Man you have right. :)

As @Guidorist wrote Diesel Age (Tried to replicate the sound of a Diezel®Hagen EL34)
    An ultra tight Rock/Metal Monster!!

:thumbup: I'm still waiting for new update of metal pack :) LOL :thumbup:

• I hope everyone is joking about the price raise here. :D
    the Friedman is on our list. But it's a really expensive amps here in Germany.
    In the meantime enjoy the Diesel Age, guys! :)

I'm sure it is friendly jabbing. From a value standpoint (price vs quality) you have some of the best stuff available!!

• Nicky, mate i dont know if its you being on the net too much mate or lack of beer, i am taking about coffee and Guarana mate ehAsh

Aah... now it makes sense, Ash.

I had you pegged as a freakin' weirdo. Shows what a bad judge of character I am. :D

Note to Guido: That is sarcasm in the form of ribbin' a mate, mate.

I hope everyone is joking about the price raise here. :D

You know, even 'though the sort of humour I used is traditional down here in Aus, where "ribbing" your mates is a sign of respect, I felt bad trying to do it to you, Maestro; it often doesn't come across properly online.

Sorry if I had you worried for a moment there. I did refresh your page all day waiting, and I did have to scoot off and watch the rugby the moment you told us it was up, and when I woke up (fell asleep during the game!), I did jump straight onto your site and buy the pack... of course! ;)

• I hope everyone is joking about the price raise here. :D
    the Friedman is on our list. But it's a really expensive amps here in Germany.
    In the meantime enjoy the Diesel Age, guys! :)

Yes, they are joking, Guido, c'mon, you are still the best, one can buy blind, because what happens, if one does not love the profile?
    {like me with the rockaverb} I drank a cup too much. ;)
    Concerning the never ending requests for the Friedmans. Do you really have to buy amps? Not possible to rent one for a week?
    Otherwise i understand, you would have to sell 1000 profiles to get even!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Or sell it on ebay, which is a hassle. greetings

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Even at double the price its still a bargain! come on! :P
    I refuse to pay that price and always order 2.
    I am the only customer thats no happy with the price !!
    YES THATS A JOKE GUYS!! :D

Thanks for updating the pack Guido
    I bet most of us here already have every thing there ;)

Edit- There you go even Geraldo has faith in Guido's talent to profile the mighty BE!
    That's saying some thing man, no one has been able to do that so far

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I'm sure we all understand where you're coming from, Brother Ash. Guido's packs are excellent value; there's no doubt about that, but the pricing is a major component of his business model, and I like it, as I'm sure do many others.

We're not all rolling in it, and those of us who're not that well-off at least have an opportunity, thanks to Guido and some others, to buy into high-quality commercial profiles.

Take lil' ol' me, for instance, and being a musician, I doubt I'm the only one who struggles to make ends meet even 'though my situation is perhaps a little extreme. Right now my fingers are very swollen and are black and red. This is not normal for my species of ape. I can't afford to turn the heating on, and endure 10C-and-below temperatures from May 'til late September, at a minimum, in the house. I spend many months shivering and lose several kilos every winter from this shivering alone, as well as due to eating much less (money!). I'm pretty sure most folks put weight on during this time due to their indulgence in "comfort food", an indication to me that they have money to "burn", so to speak(!).

My electrical bill's due in 8 days and I've no idea how I'm going to pay for it. As you know, I got ripped off a month ago where my savings from the last 13 months for my MOTU upgrade were stolen. This year's been a shocker in terms of health challenges, family dramas and finances. I've been teetering on the edge since the cold set in, an unfortunate coincidence.

Whilst most years aren't nearly as bad as this, the somewhat-dire situation I find myself in right now does serve very well to illustrate my point, I feel, and that is that even with all this angst and gnashing of teeth, I can still afford to keep up with Guido's roughly-monthy pack releases... and I buy 'em all blind.

So, from my perspective, Guido and anyone else who prices his Profiles fairly, and that's what they are IMHO (fairly-priced), is helping to ensure that those of us who can't afford to piss money away, and indeed those who're unlucky enough to have to deal with terrible exchange rates such as many from parts of Europe and South Africa have to suffer, are at least able to feed our beloved Kempers with something half-decent periodically.

Just my 2¢ worth. My message to Guido is simply, "Keep doing what you're doing, please brother, and don't change a thing". Oh, and if Ash or anyone else wants to give you some extra dough, please accept it as thanks both from him and the rest of us who very-much appreciate all your hard, quality work!

Much love to Guido, Ash and all my fellow Kemperites! <3

• Back been away for three days (helping cancer cases) Guido looking forward to trying the pack will report :)
    Hang int here Nicky, i chip in when i can, sent you down some thing to cheer you up
    head to the smith family or Salvo's they help with food and for electricity bills ;)
    Dont worry all those comfort food people will soon be emailing me for a health program :P

Onto the German beer and Diezel amp pack :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.