[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Hi Guidorist,

Bogner XTC Clip (0:45 seconds in) what profile are you using for that sound?

Sounds like Steve Lukather :thumbup:

You using your Musicman Luke for the clips?

John

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

Edited once, last by johnboy10 ().

• THX man! ;) Yeah, that's right! That's the RED3 with The LUKE II.
    Remember that EVERYTHING you hear in the clip can be reproduced by EVERY player because I programed suitable EFX for every profile. So you'll get what you hear! No post processing or anything ;)

• THX man! ;) Yeah, that's right! That's the RED3 with The LUKE II.
    Remember that EVERYTHING you hear in the clip can be reproduced by EVERY player because I programed suitable EFX for every profile. So you'll get what you hear! No post processing or anything ;)

Waaaaahwoow!
    The Bogner pack is killer! Just checked out some profiles and different fx settings. Everything goes. Have set an eq in slot x to fit it to my guitar (also a music man, but the better one, a Petrucci!!!! ;) ), sorry Guido, he my fav player.
    Does anyone know the song "Scarred" from Dream Teather? The blue channel with a delay like that and less noise gate and you have it! So much fun.Thumbs up for the jsx update to. These are much better then the first ones.
    So thats it, i have to play........

THX again Guido!

• I bought the XTC. Amazing! I like very much the stomp&FX presets also and I like the clean better than the original amp that I played once.
    I remember that I was very disappointed by the clean channel: zero dynamics, terrible! but I don't know maybe it was a defective unit.

P.S.: Guido Taurus songs rocks! :thumbup:

Edited once, last by Arhta ().

• Just bought these and they're my favourite XTC Profiles to date.

And, thanks for only making 7 Profiles, makes things so much easier to deal with.
    Having to preview 50 Profiles of one amp and then decide which 7 are best is a waste of time because most of the 50 can be made to sound the same just by tweaking the Kemper.
    7 sweet spots is all I want.

• I purchase new profiles more seldom nowadays as I've noticed both my expectations and overall standards have gone up quite a bit.

Anyway purchased the XTC and must say it is very good indeed! Captures the modern Lukather tone also rather well.

So thanks Guido and keep up the good work!

• I bought the XTC. Amazing! I like very much the stomp&FX presets also and I like the clean better than the original amp that I played once.
    I remember that I was very disappointed by the clean channel: zero dynamics, terrible! but I don't know maybe it was a defective unit.

P.S.: Guido Taurus songs rocks! :thumbup:

Many Thx! Yeah the XTC is just a great super dynamic amp that i really like. The stomp & EFX fits perfect to this amp as well!
    I'm happy that you like the TAURUS songs!!! ;-D

• Just bought these and they're my favourite XTC Profiles to date.

And, thanks for only making 7 Profiles, makes things so much easier to deal with.
    Having to preview 50 Profiles of one amp and then decide which 7 are best is a waste of time because most of the 50 can be made to sound the same just by tweaking the Kemper.
    7 sweet spots is all I want.

This is exactly what we had in mind!! THX!! I think if you checked 50 or even more profiles of just an amp it's almost impossible to hear a big difference! Speaking for myself, I hate it when i have to go thru 100s of profiles and just 5 are really good. It's wasting time for me. So we decided to make it easier for every one: We just captured the sweet spots (in our opinion) and profiled this.

Some background information as well:
    A lot of "Profilers" do a quick session and the results is quite good BUT It's the way it has always been:
    Good guitar sounds can not even be done with one or two mics you, but it takes experience, high quality studio equipment, an excellent engineer and a lot of time experimenting etc. etc.
    And that's what we did, we have profiled "only" two amps in one day, because we took a lot of time to achieve the best result. Also, we used extremely good studio equipment such the Aurora Audio Sidecar® (Hand build by Geoff Tanner with Neve® 1073 Preamps cost about $ 22,000 !!!!) and much more...

We tested all profiles on hi class monitors like Neumann, JBL & Genelec and on every system the Profiles just sounded perfectly.
    I also ran the Profiles on the returns of a Peavey and Marshall result was always absolutely great !!! The Studio Profiles therefore also work great on monitor out (and cab off).
    One of my best friends Raimund Burke, who is a top guitarist (And Kemper User) who's was there during the whole session day, provided us with a third pair of ears. He was also completely thrilled.
    I think more isn't possible! :D

• Hello Guido, I'm absolutely blown away by the Bogner XTC Profiles - each profile is fantastic, there's no filler, just killer! Oh my, just when I thought, my GAS was cured... :D .

Seriously, I haven't bought any profiles, since I discovered Michael Britt's ones many months ago - and I have five of his Packs, which offer more sounds, than I'll ever need... So, there was no reason to look any further.

But listening to the sound clips of the Bogner made me want to have it. So I bought it and it's worth each cent and I think, you get quite a lot for 6,99€!
    In fact, you could ask for more money: it's obvious, that you put much time and effort in the process of creating those profiles.
    The cleans are definitely some of the best I've heard until now. Not to forget the Crunch - and Lead-Sounds: all killer, with lots of meat.
    This set of profiles will definitely be on top of my "list of indispensable profiles" from now on.

Well done, fantastic job, I'll have you on my radar and I'll check out any new profiles from you in the future.
    Thx and all the best, ThomasMike.

• Hi- Are there studio profiles or merged because I only use guitar cabs? Any chance for DI profiles?

Hi, i think you dont need Di ones. I also use a real cab and the Profiles are one of the best i bought. I have only to tweak the definition a bit and i have an eq in stomp x to fit it to my PUs. Thats all.