[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• I did a new video. This time I wanted to do show my country side in the style of Albert Lee, Danny Gatton, Johnny Hiland etc,
    Maybe something nobody wouldn't expect from me, haha
    Guess which profile it is! :D
    [Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/GMC-Country-Lesson.jpg]

Das ist ausgezeichnet!

My kind of playing!

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Many THX, guys! I'm happy you like my playing! ;)

Here's another NEW Rock improvisation I did with the PVY JSX profile:
    ENJOY!!! :D

[Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/GMC-Country-Lesson.jpg]

Hi Guido, i like your vids and please go on and post them. I always have an eye on your fingers ;)
    BTW: How do you record? Do you use your profiles untweaked out of the box to your soundcard and than to your daw? Do you add some filters, eq or effects in the daw?
    Cant nail this sound in cubase. I have bought a new steinberg interface ( sold my old tascam), but its difficult to get your sound. With the tubethomas highgain03 profile it was ok i think ( posted the example). Crazy, i dont tweaked that sound. Pure fun.
    cheers
    Frank

• THX a lot mate! ;)
    Usually I just use the DRY(!) profiles right out of the box (without tweaking) and most of the time I add delay/Reverb of Logic after the recordings. Sometimes I cut off the bass just a bit, that's all. ;)
    On the last example I used the PVY JSX ULTRA Profile (just Dry)

• Thank you so much for taking this time to explain to me, Maestro!

I was going to suggest that IMHO it couldn't do any harm to upload to PooToob too. I mean, once a video is made, that's all the hard work done, right?

Then Sam beat me to it:

I love watching and hearing you play Guido, so I bear with it, but parallel uploads to YouTube would also be lovely... ;)

Indeed!

... and I don't need to tell you how much I love watching and listening to your vids, Maestro, do I? LOL

• Monkey_Man... hey Nicky, how you doin' dude? Been a while (sorry, it's not usually "mate" here in the states LOL)

Guido - your recent demos have been fantastic with chops that few could live up to... I am a mere humble player in your audience...

Hope you don't mind, but I shared your link to the Luke-like vid with my old bud, Geoff Whitehorn, lead guitarist for Procol Harum, also a Luke admirer... he thought you sounded extremely Luke-like and I'm sure was very impressed. Thought you might like to know. Geoff's a mighty fine guitarist in his own right of course, a Kemper enthusiast, and a great bloke as well. We've had many a late evening (or was that morning) drinking after-party!

He's actually played the guitar seen in my profile pic on several occasions in several different countries, including your own Germany (Wuppertal), though it's not the PRS I've been playing in the past year which is a beautiful jade green P-24 model.

Gary ô¿ô

• Here's another NEW Rock improvisation I did with the PVY JSX profile:
    ENJOY!!!

GG = Great Guido!

That vid shows how nicely the JSX opens up when you hit the strings harder and how great it reacts to palm muting. You can use any technique with it. There's not so many profiles (that I've found) that let you do palm muted sweep pickings. The JSX is perfect for that. At least for my guitar and my playing. I am really glad to own these profiles!

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Monkey_Man... hey Nicky, how you doin' dude? Been a while (sorry, it's not usually "mate" here in the states LOL

Good thanks mate... I mean, dude. LOL Hope you're well too Gary.

I can relate. I grew up in S. Africa, and there mate meant something completely different... not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL

It actually took a while for me to get used to it here. Things have changed a little in that the vernacular is being lost due to apathy about retaining culture, social media and so on, but it used to be "G'day mate" all day long. Now folks tend to say "Hey" rather than G'day. Pity.

• Great country licks and playing Guido!, you got me i know i own this profile ! But cant figure it lol
    We should take Nicky on the road as a comedian we would make more money!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi guys,
    THX for all your nice comments!
    Here's my new YT video using the BOGNAR XTC profile:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And here's another one using the PVY JSX:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And here's another one using the PVY JSX:

Cool as usual Guido
    This sound is so typical for Luke
    Reminds me of a tune called smile from his Transition album.
    very dry when playing but a nice delay and reberb when you stop playing.
    i get it with the awesome ducking parameter of the delay and reverb.
    Superb!

cheers
    Frank

• Woo-bloody-hoo!

Thank you for uploading to PooToob, Maestro. I was worried I'd not be able to see any more. Awesome, mate.

DL'ing with a slow connection so I'll undoubtedly comment later...

Great country licks and playing Guido!, you got me i know i own this profile ! But cant figure it lol
    We should take Nicky on the road as a comedian we would make more money!!

Ash

Great idea, Ash. All I'd have to do is plug into the Kemper and play - there's a whole routine that'll bring the house down, right there!

• Every one is turning to heavy metal now LOL, Nicky, send Guido the black leather outfit please for the next video :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Back from vacation in spain and just downloaded the Thomsen pack.

I had the great honor to be a student from Marcus Deml a few years ago (was at the Yamaha Music School). This guy has tone in his fingers.
    Even with a mediocre Yamaha transistor amp he had sustain for days.
    And he has an ear for tone, melodies and dynamics. No wonder that he has chosen Tube Thomsen amps.

Thank you Guido for preserving the work from Nils for all of us.
    Now i'm back to the dilemma. which profiles shall i use.

Gibson 2012 R8 with Wolftone Pickups
    Tokay ES110
    Schecter Custom Shop Strat
    Dano 59 for slide
    Brunetti Singleman 16 with Alnico Gold
    FUCHS Full House 50 Head with Buzz Feiten Vintage 2x12 closed cab
    KPA head
    11R

• Back from vacation in spain and just downloaded the Thomsen pack.

I had the great honor to be a student from Marcus Deml a few years ago (was at the Yamaha Music School). This guy has tone in his fingers.
    Even with a mediocre Yamaha transistor amp he had sustain for days.
    And he has an ear for tone, melodies and dynamics. No wonder that he has chosen Tube Thomsen amps.

Thank you Guido for preserving the work from Nils for all of us.
    Now i'm back to the dilemma. which profiles shall i use.

I did a jam session with Marcus a few years ago and he played the Tube Thomsen Errorhead amp on our gig. Really great amp, I hope we can catch one some day for profiling. THX again!
    @Monkey_Man best answer at all! :D