[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Ok, I just bought every pack you have. Or at least every one I saw. 17 packs.
    If these don't do it for me I will quit buying commercial rigs altogether.
    I have bought others and was a bit underwhelmed so I stopped buying them for a while.

Your prices are right on so let's see what happens.

• Guido you have a GREAT ear for high gain (clarity), I'm getting the packs just because i am a Fan of your taste and what you do with high gain, a lot of clarity !..I am still going on the hydra. I just got a new Loomis 7 string with the "organic" new EMG"s... So looking forward to this man!! Thanks for looking after the metal heads.
    looking forward to the meambobbo Chops if he does some with this :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I think I have all guido's profile pack, maybe one or two missing. So I already have all the profiles in the metal Pack.

At this price, this is unbelievable value, if you're into high gain, it's really criminal not to get this pack. Unfreaking believable value.

I hate to compare, but for a fraction of the cost of other metal packs, you will have simply the best profiles, way to go guido bringing incredible tones to the masses. Get this everyone, even if you're not into high gain, this pack with extra muscles might turn you into a convert to metal and high gain, you won't regret it.

• I have alread half of the amps but the other one I want to experiment with only with their high gain, good move Guido!! my pack has been purchased :)

NEVER :!:
    say
    NEVER
    :!:

• I'm really happy that you all like the Metal Pack I so much! THX a lot, guys! ;)

NOTE:
    Because a lot of people asked me if the Hi Gain Profiles are different from the individual pack?!
    The answer is simple NO!
    The Metal Pack I contains TWO HiGain profiles of every already existing 10 HiGain amps.
    So you're getting 20 profiles in total with an extra BONUS:
    The collection will be constantly updated FOR FREE!
    This means, if we profile a new HiGain amp in the future, you're getting 2 FREE profiles of this amp!

But if you already purchased these 10 HiGain amp packages (including HiGain, Crunch & Clean) individually, the METAL PACK I doesn't make sense to you (because you already have them all!). But of course you could combine the METAL PACK I with another individual HiGain amp packages (maybe because you want to have the crunchs and the cleans as well). But then you have some profiles twice.
    And please don't ask for another discount then! (Yeah, some guys did this! :D ) It's already really really cheap! ;)

The main reason why I'm offering the METAL PACK I is very simply:
    A lot of customers asked me, if it would be possible to make a pack with ONLY HiGain profiles.

So I hope this all made it a bit clearer... or even more complicated?! :D

• No extra discount? Terrible Guido (-;
    BTW, i am in Frankfurt on Friday around 14:00.
    Where can we meet ? Would like to
    know the best profiling guy personally!
    cheers
    Frank

• ...even if you're not into high gain, this pack with extra muscles might turn you into a convert to metal and high gain.!...

Never! ABBA rules! :thumbup::D

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• I play High gain ABBA all the time i do not know what the fuss is about, Abba sounds great on my 9 string, you guys need to open your mind more, come on now your musicians.

DRZ IS HERE!!! ,!!! cant talk going to shop!! :P:D
    Time for some funky balls (not trade marked until Nicky says so)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I play High gain ABBA all the time i do not know what the fuss is about, Abba sounds great on my 9 string, you guys need to open your mind more, come on now your musicians.

DRZ IS HERE!!! ,!!! cant talk going to shop!! :P:D

Ash

Ha ha ....funny f***er.like it!

• I play High gain ABBA all the time i do not know what the fuss is about,

Like this? =O

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• :thumbup: aha..there had to be one man.... that actually was not bad!!!
    whats next DJENT ABBA? dont got there :D
    Edit and BTW Dean and Carl

Yngwie Malmsteen - does Gimme! Gimme! Gimmie! 8o

Just bought the cheap balls (going to try funky)
    i dont need a sound sample to know its going to be good

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Yeah, poor Guido. He releases a new Profile set and we banter off-topic. :D

Will grab as soon as I can afford that coffee, Maestro. Promise.

Ash

Hang on... just... gotta... manufacture the product... OK, ready! I'll post it here, and you can copy / paste it anywhere you like, Ash; this one's free, brother:

Funky Balls™

Enjoy.