[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• I bought the Vox and Mesa Boogie. From the clips, the lower gain profiles are more my kind of thing, but I'll have fun trying the others. Sometimes what you expect isn't what the result becomes. One of the nice thing about the Kemper is it has surprised me with amps I didn't expect to like, and vice versa.

• I snagged the JTM. Sounds so good :)
    Pleasantly surprised that the profiles sound pretty damn close to the preview clips.
    I did have to roll off some treble from the higher gain profiles but thats pretty much it.

Cheers !

• Just bought the 3 Marshalls !
    Haven't tried them yet; that's really a great price ! Thanks Guido !
    I understand that profiling costs time and money, but I'd buy profiles more often at this price !
    Cheers

• Quote from mDan

For that price this is a no-brainer.
    I bought the XTC in july and also got the 800 (which has an awesome clean sound btw) and JTM recently. I HIGHLY can recommend those profiles. They work perfect for live without any EQ adjustments at all. For home jamming I have a output preset with more treble/presence and it works just as well!

Also while those are not merged (I think?) they really work very good with my Mesa Thiele Cabs and a neutral power amp.

Very good job Guido, time to get the rest of the profiles :D

THX so much, Dan!
    This is exactly what I already told a lot of people: It's not absolutely necessary to use a DI or merged profiles
    When the profile is great then it works in almost any situation. I'm using Studio profiles thru Monitor (cab off) with different Tube Power amps and 2x12/4x12 Cabs for a long time now (on Stage, Rehearsal & Home Studio) and it just sounds kick ass! :D

Also the Monitor Eq is great to make some small adjustments if needed.

But seems like we gonna start with some DI/Merged profiles as well in December. But only if we don't need double time for profiling/refining. At the moment we just spending a lot of time anyways during a profiling session (only 1 or 2 amps a day!).
    So let's see...

THX guys!

• Well, just bought three more packs, Guido. Would be silly not to, at that price! I love that I can be sure that they'll sound exactly like the clips, too, now that I'm rocking the Luke II haha! Cheers, man.

• Mission completed - now I've got all Guido-profiles :D
    favs: Martial 900 + JTM, both Pvys, Bognar XTC

I would love some sparkly Fenders..

By the way: I know Guido personally, we're living in the same city, he's a very nice guy and of course an outstanding guitar-player.
    :thumbup:

My personal "dream-amp" ("Brüller No. 2") will be finished soon, it's a 1x12"-combo handbuilt by GrooveTone, specs: 30 watts, 2 channels + 2 solo-boosts, 4xECC 83 (preamp), 1xECC 81 (reverb), 2x5881 (power-amp), maybe I'll get in touch with Guido to profile this little monster....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

Edited once, last by guenterhaas ().

• Just got three more for a total of seven. They're all stellar profiles. At first When I read the title best amp profiles, it didn't mean much until I got the Bogner a few weeks ago. I'm honestly not sure what's my favorite now. I just got done playing that 800 and even thought the rest of profiles are the best representation of the actual amps they profile, that 800 is freaking mind blowing and I usually don't gravitate towards the 800.

The JTM 45 sounds incredible also.

This will help me clean up my profiler now, with a couple of Fenders from Guido my profiler can be considered complete even if I didn't use any other profiles.

Excellent move Guido with this Sale, I hope you sell a ton of these.

• he's a very nice guy and of course an outstanding guitar-player.

These facts were obvious to all who have been following, and purchasing his fabulous profiles and watching his videos. They are all quite remarkable. So is your new Avatar, Guenter!! All the best.

Gary ô¿ô

• Just bought XTC and Hot Rod....the clips sound amazing!

Any chance of a Soldano Decatone in the future? :)

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Hi Guenter,
    Many thx for your nice compliments mate! ;)
    A Fender is on our todo list as well!!!
    We would love to profile your dream amp for sure, GREAT IDEA!!! As far as I know it's based on the small great Tube Thomsen combo, that Raimund Burke plays too!
    Let me know when you ready for profiling! ;)