[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• For me as a pro musician the social network is really important and helpful. But I absolutely understand when people don't want to use these services. ;)

But many thy again for beeing my new fan, Monkey_man ;)

• Ha ha ha. I really do look young in real life due to, I feel, my vegan diet. Don't laugh (probably too late there!) - I've had no choice because of sensitivity to everything not great such as perfumes, additives, colourings, processing (of food), chemicals (everything) animal products (except leather) and so on, it's just something I had to do in order to minimise feeling ill. Heavy-metal poisoning when I was a kid wrecked my hormone production and functioning, so my "headroom" to misbehave was reduced to, well, zero. Anything not 100% "healthy" for the human body (and mind) is too much for me. Even anger (from others - I've never been angry) numbs my legs and I can't stand up! Crazy, I know, but I can tell you that if it weren't for said headroom we'd all know what was right and wrong in life... and surely live a whole lot longer... and be nicer... IMHO, YMMV etc.

I've never had a camera (or any mobile device due to EM sensitivity), so I've no pics of myself since I was 19! If it weren't for this I'd perhaps have used a pic of myself in my best light - a silhouette. LOL

That's odd - you look really young in that picture Monkey_Man :thumbup:

... and it doesn't even do me justice. I forgot to put my make-up on and blow-dry my hair. LOL

• Had my Kemper for around three months but had no guitar to play through it. lol
    Well if finally arrived and here is my first recording using the Bog profile from Guido.

This is a Slow Melodic Guitar solo in the style of the great man Steve Lukather. For me one of the greatest guitar player on the planet.

For the gear heads

- Musicman LIII
    - Kemper Amp. Bogner Profile from (guidorist.com)
    - UAD Apollo Twin
    - Protools 12
    - imac 27 inch
    - Final Cut Pro X

This was a study of Luke's Playing by Muris Varajic

Hope you enjoy it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• Just wohwww
    :thumbup:

• Great John! You're getting better and better every time! ;)

• The reaction of our customers is fantastic. I'm still getting mails every day saying that all people just love our profiles so much (Sometimes attached with own songs!!!). I'm blown away. THX so much guys!!