[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• If you do that Amp Frank has to do some Vai shredding demo;s ^^:D

Ash

OK brother Ash. Here is the XTC 02M with my fav deadlight studio mesa boogie 2x12 cab and an impro tune for the love of god. The sound is pretty cool imho, but i think if Guido will profile the real carvin legacy i can get closer to the real sound. Sorry for some wrong notes and impro phrases.....just hobby :saint:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers
    Frank

• Thx a lot, Frank!
    Sounds really cool!!!!!
    Because a lot of people asked about it:
    Yes, of course the new BOGNAR XTC MERGED is also included in the BIG PACKAGE No.1 (€79.00) as a FREE upgrade!
    But the price for the SINGLE PACKAGE (€2.49) and COMPLETE PACKAGE (€3.99) is still the same. :)

[Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Kemper-Amp-Bognar-XTC-Merged.jpg]

• If your hitting wrong notes then i am glad to be tone deaf :D ... because that was outstanding Frank, what a tone man, i had to put that through my Sonos Sound system (surround sound thingy) as it sounded perfect on the ipad, what a sound through a big sound system Frank really enjoyed that my friend thank you! :)

I just realized i dont need to wait to the sale is over to get the new packs to support Guido, can just order a few ;)
    Thanks again frank for the ear candy, makes some of us WANT to practice
    Guido give Frank a Job please!! :P:rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• If your hitting wrong notes then i am glad to be tone deaf :D ... because that was outstanding Frank, what a tone man, i had to put that through my Sonos Sound system (surround sound thingy) as it sounded perfect on the ipad, what a sound through a big sound system Frank really enjoyed that my friend thank you! :)

I just realized i dont need to wait to the sale is over to get the new packs to support Guido, can just order a few ;)
    Thanks again frank for the ear candy, makes some of us WANT to practice
    Guido give Frank a Job please!! :P:rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Many thx for your very kind words Ash :)
    You are right, its a great tone and it depends ( for me) not only of Guidos great amp. Its also this magical cab from Deadlight (thx freangers for it), this cab has warm mids and i think you can hear the great difference of the used pick ups too, when i switch from the very warm neck to this agressive bridge pu in the beginning. I love the pu's from the majesty very much. I would like to compare exactly this sound to the carvin sound because i heard the carvin real thing and i was blown away. If Guigo can nearly catch the sound of this monster amp he makes my day and i know he could do it!

Btw: Happy new year to all of you. Have a great party and an awesome 2017

Cheers
    Frank

• @Eltzejupp
    This is what I really like on our new BOGNAR XTC MERGED, it has endless sustaaaaaaain!!!
    Your combination of our profile with the Tonehammer cab is very beautiful! You nailed it!!! :)

Yes it has.....

I tweaked the same profile for my strat and i replaced the bridge pu with a dimarzio super distortion in singel coil format.
    Never expected such a fat tone out of this guitar. It takes only minutes to get a full, rich and punchy tone out of these profiles.
    I think i record an example a little later.

This 02M profile is very cool and very dynamic when you use the volume knob and it sings on the neck pu when you add a cool delay.
    It's great vto play with it.

Cheers
    Frank

• Here is the example with the Stratocaster American Standard, dimarzio humbucker in bridge and suhr Michael Landau in neck position

Profile XTC 02M with mesa boogie rk 2x12 tonehammer

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers
    Frank

• Hi Harry, happy new year and thx for your kind words. Believe me, there are some wrong notes in it :P I know where.....

who cares if it is cool? Listen to Page on Heartbreaker. Vai said once it was one of his favorite solos, and wondered why anybody should care about Page 's sloppiness.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Believe me, there are some wrong notes in it I know where.

Thank you - so you mean now I can sleep better ^^
    Frank , I was kidding as you now.
    I never seach for the failure when I can listen music or want to catch musical expression.
    Perhaps for a professional production you would repeat parts. But this was not the intension.

Happy new you to you and all - Harry

• Thank you - so you mean now I can sleep better ^^ Frank , I was kidding as you now.
    I never seach for the failure when I can listen music or want to catch musical expression.
    Perhaps for a professional production you would repeat parts. But this was not the intension.

Happy new you to you and all - Harry

This! For a professional production it takes a long time to nail it (for me). This littles tune takes only 20 minutes. The backing track is from backingtracks.com i mean.

• Frank, Thx again for posting the samples! Really cool!
    I'm happy to say that from now we can offer hiClass merged profiles! We found a great way to refine the direct profiles to get the best possible results (pssst.....our best kept secret!!). This was the only reason why we didn't make these before. :)