Live Steely Dan clip

• Used one of my Mark Cameron modded Wizard profiles for the rhythm and first solo, last solo is Cameron modded Marshall. Both through a Tom Anderson Drop Top shorty. Clip is totally live off the soundboard and mixed post production but no changes were made to guitars - what you hear is what happened, just had to adjust relative levels here and there.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Killer cover Pete, I dig the interpretation and the tones are perfect, while a bit in the background compared to the keys. I really appreciate the vocals also, they are very close to the original, what a singer you got :)

I also wish to thank you again about the 65' AC30 profiling session, I keep going back to this mighty beast and most other profiles seems a bit pale compared to this monster of tone (except the wizard and the vintage pack). Cherry one the cake : each time I grab another guitar that I did not test on the vox, it will sound incredible without tweaks with a carefully chosen profile.

I'd love an update of this AC30 with pedals if you got the time.

• Killer cover Pete, I dig the interpretation and the tones are perfect, while a bit in the background compared to the keys. I really appreciate the vocals also, they are very close to the original, what a singer you got :)

This! I envy anybody who can play Steely Dan like this. :thumbup:

• Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Killer cover Pete, I dig the interpretation and the tones are perfect, while a bit in the background compared to the keys. I really appreciate the vocals also, they are very close to the original, what a singer you got :)

I also wish to thank you again about the 65' AC30 profiling session, I keep going back to this mighty beast and most other profiles seems a bit pale compared to this monster of tone (except the wizard and the vintage pack). Cherry one the cake : each time I grab another guitar that I did not test on the vox, it will sound incredible without tweaks with a carefully chosen profile.

I'd love an update of this AC30 with pedals if you got the time.

Thanks man, glad you're digging those profiles! I'll have to see what I can do with the mighty AC30. :)

Pete