Multiple different delays in FX slots

• Yes please! Looking to purchase a kemper, and I am waiting to see if the helix can get mildly good amp tones because it would have no issues with effects, specifically doing multiple delays. I think if I went with a kemper I would need to purchase a separate delay pedal to go into the loop, due to the lack of delays and ability to do more than one.

• Yes please! Looking to purchase a kemper, and I am waiting to see if the helix can get mildly good amp tones because it would have no issues with effects, specifically doing multiple delays. I think if I went with a kemper I would need to purchase a separate delay pedal to go into the loop, due to the lack of delays and ability to do more than one.

Obviously we're all Kemper fans around here. A delay in the loop (I use a Strymon Timeline and a Strymon BigSky in my loop) is light years better than what the Kemper has as a delay offering. Multiple and improved delays has been something requested for a very long time, and it honestly doesn't seem like the Kemper team has this as a priority. I don't really want to say to go somewhere else, but I might would suggest, in addition to the Helix, also check out the new Fractal AX8. This might serve your needs well, and it's priced cheaper than the Helix.

At the end of the day, whatever works for you as a player is more important than simply buying a Kemper. There's benefits and drawbacks to any system you choose.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• millions of + for more & advanced time based FX. :D
    It would make most of us the happiest kid in their street^^

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Quote from Feinberger: “Yes please! Looking to purchase a kemper, and I am waiting to see if the helix can get mildly good amp tones because it would have no issues with effects, specifically doing multiple delays. I think if I went with a kemper I…

I understand, but man the Kemper just sounds like the real amp, period. I haven't heard a better sounding amp processor. The Axe-FX is great (used to use the Ultra), but just so much tweaking to get it to sound good. I feel like the Kemper from what I see is just like an amp. Tweak the gain, bass, mid, treble, and presence and your good to go with the sound you need. Like you said there is Pros and cons for each piece of gear.

• being able to run two delays would be a huge, much needed improvement. I am currently forced to use my old lexicon mpx1 and tc g major 2. while I like the hp and lp filter options of the tc g major 2 and feedback loop of the mpx1, I would love to be able to get them out of my signal chain. a comprehensive extra delay in the kemper would be perfect!