"Serendipity" - PRS Se + Ibanez BTB + a music video in bavaria

• Hello guys!

I'am stoked but also kind of nervous.
    It's the first time, i am releasing a full song, composed by myself, so let me hear what you think.
    I used the Kemper for sure (for bass and guitar).

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kind regards,
    Simon

• Nice composing, nice sound, nice playing, nice mixing:
    No need to be nervous. You did a really good job.

And when you are a bass player too and your song is named "serendipity" i have to show you that
    young girl (may be you know her already):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I had a listen on my monitors, and it still sounds amazing!!! I would go a little easy on the compression though - but that´s my taste! I would like to hear some more, and btw..great choice of bass... I love my Ibanez btb 675 too ;)

• I dig it dude. The last section, for some reason, reminds me of the end section to "Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape" by Underoath, which is an awesome song. Who's the preacher in the background? My mind's going to Joel Osteen.

Musically, this is awesome. I'd buy an album of this stuff. Mix-wise, I think the kick is up too high, which makes it sound programmed. Maybe it is - I can never tell these days with such great programs out there - but it sounds programmed because it's up so high in the mix and it's completely flat dynamically. If it's programmed, try using the "humanize" feature in your DAW on that section. I also think the preacher is a little too high as well, or it just needs some EQ cuts to make the guitar stand out aside from it.

Great work. Keep doing this stuff.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• hey guys!
    Thank you so much for your feedback.

After one year, i can't believe, that over 1000 guys watched my attempt to express myself trough this.
    Awesome :)

@gougc84: I don't know the name of the preacher, i found a few how his speaks and it really inspired me although i'm not the religious kind of guy :D
    Thanks for the sound Feedback!