New YouTube channel...Kemper Profiler TV

• I've followed Scott and his G System videos for about the past 3 years or so. I found them both entertaining and invaluable for the time I had my G System. It was Scott who put me on to the Kemper in the first place so these videos are going to be very useful for beginners to the KPA like I am to get some great tones dialled in complete with tutorials and the information needed to get the most from the unit.

Here's to the next one and long may it last.

• what´s interesting for me is, if i also follow the Studio EQ on my kemper, i only get 4/4 pages on the Studio EQ, in the Video there are 5 pages

???

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• i´m on 3.0.2

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• thx but the lastest FW is not stable :/

• It's a stable Public Beta.

Hi Ingolf, not really. Just got my kpa back from a repair. Got new front panels because of a jitter ( parametres move without a hand on it). After getting it back i installed the beta. Sometimes when i switched between browser mode and performance mode all sounds are going crazy ( very harsch). I contacted HJ Scheffler from the kpa guys, because i had a gig last friday and asked him what to do. Now the answer: Don't start a gig with the beta, because my soundswitching is a bug in the beta version. Can't believe that they come out with a version that has such a big bug, but it's true. I followed the tip from Hans Jörg and changed back to the old fw. No problems with the gig.
    PS: i used pure cab in artist mode and it sounds very good. I wait till the debugged fw appears and don't switch back to the beta. I am a little angry about that, because i have done a lot of work with the beta ( tweaked rigs and built performances). But the performances are not downcompatible, so this work was for nuts.

Cheers
    Frank

• I've followed Scott and his G System videos for about the past 3 years or so. I found them both entertaining and invaluable for the time I had my G System. It was Scott who put me on to the Kemper in the first place so these videos are going to be very useful for beginners to the KPA like I am to get some great tones dialled in complete with tutorials and the information needed to get the most from the unit.

Here's to the next one and long may it last.

I've followed Scott for a while too, his G System work is outstanding and I've no doubt he'll get a good following here too. Glad to see you back Scott :)

Steve

• I followed Scott on his G System channel and also bought his pre sets, he does a great job. It's great that he has moved over to a much better system with the Kempet I'm sure as he gets more familiar with the KPA he will add a lot of value for the Kemper community. Thanks Scott!

• The vaious reports about bugs don't justify that statement. It's not stable.

Bug reports and confirmed bugs do't equal instability

May I was not understood properly. ;)
    1. Public betas are for finding bugs. There is absolutely no reason to avoid them like the plague.
    2. Before installing a beta or any other firmware ALWAYS do a backup.
    3. Never install a beta before a critical performance, be it gig, audition, rehearsal.
    4. If you encounter a bug: send a bug report. If it affects your performance badly: roll back to the previous supported version.

That said, with 'stable' I obviously mean you won't break anything in your profiler when installing the beta. I get the impression more and more people are "afraid" to install a beta and put it through its paces. In the end this will lead to much longer tgimes to get a beta release-ready which would be quite unfortunate IMO.

• This is so true Ingolf :) A public beta is for people to use and find bugs I used the latest PB release this weekend for 2 gigs and not 1 issue so far. I did have to recalibrate my exp pedals for them to work again but other than that no issue. More people should test these releases so it can be elevated to release level quicker :)

• @ Ingolf: Sure, it's a question of how you define stable. With the latest beta, the bug reports are widespread (various threads) - it's hard to keep track. So far, I was convinced that the threads that discuss beta versions are being read by the officials, so I didn't see any reason to additionally contact support. I'd appreciate it, if bugs were confirmed.

I doubt that any OS could damage your profiler. But the sound differences btw. performance and browse mode that Eltzejup has reported (and that seem to be confirmed as a bug) are something that could really mean trouble. Therefore, I consider the latest beta as not stable.