New YouTube channel...Kemper Profiler TV

• This is so true Ingolf :) A public beta is for people to use and find bugs I used the latest PB release this weekend for 2 gigs and not 1 issue so far. I did have to recalibrate my exp pedals for them to work again but other than that no issue. More people should test these releases so it can be elevated to release level quicker :)

i would like to add that reading the readme file that comes with a public beta is mandatory. The 3.1.2 document clearly states that performances made with the current public beta are not compatible with older versions.

• I've used the latest beta since release for rehearsals and gigs in performance mode with no issues.

But back on topic. I think I followed lots of Scott's advice when I had a nova system. If I remember some of the settings were transferable

• Scott's previous G System videos lead me to buying the Kemper. I was all set to buy a G System to use with my Marshall DSL and JCM 800 amps and was studying his G System video series. When I got to the last G System vid Scott announced he was selling it and buying Kemper. I had noodled with a Kemper before at my buddy's studio, but that was two years ago and I didn't realize the live potential. Now that I have the Kemper, I love it! Selling all my amps. Also, based on the depth of Scott's G System series, the Kemper Profiler TV should be a great resource for Kemper users.

• Kemperians,
    Found this on YouTube - this may develop into something interesting to follow :)

Looks like Scott has had to rename his channel to "Toaster Tips TV" - in case anyone tries to search for Kemper TV, it's transmogrified!
    I think to commemorate his new name he should perhaps... take the plastic off his display :D
    [When I take the plastic off anything I buy it signals the moment it's here to stay. My display was plastic'd only fleetingly...]

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• As stated I did a backup, before I installed the current Beta . I have since had 3 rehearsals with 2 different bands and 2 gigs with no issues . But had I had any issues at one of the rehearsals I would have reverted back to a previous version before the gig

And welcome section8

• Looks like Scott has had to rename his channel to "Toaster Tips TV" - in case anyone tries to search for Kemper TV, it's transmogrified!
    I think to commemorate his new name he should perhaps... take the plastic off his display
    [When I take the plastic off anything I buy it signals the moment it's here to stay. My display was plastic'd only fleetingly...]

Does that mean my remote may still go back ?(

• Looks like Scott has had to rename his channel to "Toaster Tips TV" - in case anyone tries to search for Kemper TV, it's transmogrified!
    I think to commemorate his new name he should perhaps... take the plastic off his display :D

Transmogrified. Word of the day for me.

transmogrify:
    transform in a surprising or magical manner

Fleetingly impressed, Brattcave.

• Does that mean my remote may still go back ?(

I'm sure she's a keeper but you might be making her nervous! Don't deprive yourself of one of life's little pleasures... nothing beats a bit of de-plasticising :P

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Ah no... it's like having a newly born baby and never wiping it's face =O

• Transmogrified. Word of the day for me.
    transmogrify:transform in a surprising or magical manner
    Fleetingly impressed, Brattcave.

"Fleetingly impressed" We need a button for this :)

• And that step was a mistake Frank - You should do a backup from beta:/

Hi Damian, truely? I think the kpa team has written that its not downward compatible.
    But i don't care about it any longer because i am back on 3.0.2 with pure cab on in artist mode. This works for me because there no sound changing when i switch on and of in performance mode. This is definitely
    a bug in the beta as Hans Jörg from kpa has written to me.
    No problem at all, i ll wait for a debuged fw.

Cheers
    Frank

• Thumps up to Scott's channel. I'll like the approach he's taking. A very good player too by the sound of it. I'd like to see the promo vid of his band.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't