Noob Wah Pedal Question

• Hi all

Please forgive me, as I've only had my Kemper for a few days and have much to learn. Regarding pedals: I have a Buddy Guy Cry Baby Signature, and absolutely love it. I fully intended to just bang it in front of the KPA and job done. However, since coming to these forums, it seems that some of you guys are modelling wah pedals somehow, with seemingly good results. How are you guys tapping into these wah sounds? Are you using an expression pedal, and, if so, is there any particular brand/model that plays particularly nicely with the KPA? Is there any special way that it is hooked up and configured? Or am I just best to carry on with my Buddy Guy? Again, apologies for the idiot nature of the question, it's just that my head is spinning with all of the new info that my old brain is suddenly confronted with .

• Hello and welcome!

Not a bad question at all. :)
    I can get really, really close to most wahs by configuring the Profiler's wah effect.
    see here: need help setting up your Wah in the Profiler? do you own a rare Wah? let me know.
    your Buddy Guys wah sounds interesting, I would like to add that - pm me please.
    (click my user name on the left, and then on the mail or conversation symbol or in the upper right)