Gun to your head - what's your favourite profile

• Free: I'd have to pick one of Kosten's profiles. His profiles are amazing. Much better than 90% of commercial packs. I love his Dual Rec, i think it's called "Modern Rec"

Commercial: No doubt JPP's Uberschall VR2 pack.

• I'd say if we are talking free, leaving the free rigs from commercial sellers out, I'd have to say Tim Owens Friedman BE100. Those are really nice!

I also have to say I've gotten a ton of mileage out of Steph L. Mark V's profiles. Those are back from 2012, but still sound really good IMO. I don't see them get mentioned enough.

• All of the profiles I liked before SoundLab profiles become just a memories ..erase them all and keep ONLY SoundLab ones...
    Even Morgan 20 is a past ....Finally erased .

Try any of SoundLab profiles and you will find out what I am talking about ..... I have no further comment on it .

And there is everything for any style, crunchy Blues, Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Metal, Trash ,fantastic harmonic and melodic cleans ,,you name it ....

Ivan, you nailed it !
    :thumbup:

Now , fractalians and their neurotic boss-dictator will try to imitate a new sounds coming from KPA thanks to your profiles ..I doubt he will manage to imitate it this time....He never manage to even get close to the real amp, as you did with your profiles .

All in all Christopher Kemper should be proud of him self and of you, since the bar has been raised again .

Fractal cannot manage to get over that bar this time.

Thanks and fuck you , because I stayed at home playing your profiles instead to go fly-fishing early season on my favoured lake in the mountains this weekend ! :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• hahaha

• I am going to read this entire thread for ideas as I am a new owner.

That said, I just spent a few minutes with the free 3rd Power profiles from Michael Britt. Holy smokes! I could probably cover an entire night's worth of classic rock and dance music (60's through 90's) with just those few profiles.

I also LOVE the DJEMASS Mark IIC+ profiles. I am a huge JP fan and he absolutely nailed these tones.

Sheesh, the KPA is stupid good.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Hi, JP fan here to. Love the djemass rigs. But i also found a new one this evening. It's from user nakedzen and its called Rectifier scooped 4.
    I have changed the cab to a free Till Schleicher cab from his freepack, its called Tills 1960 021. I scooped the mids at the main eq to - 1,1, treble up to 1,1. A very little from the delay of the rig in the back. Sounds awesome a fat.

• Number 3 of Thomas Dill's Brown Eyes. Clean, Crunch, Distortion with the volume knob and it's "on tape" in 2 seconds,

I am in sonic heaven!

8o:thumbup:8o

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• The Michael Britt /13 profiles.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me