be100 sat1 demo

• Thanks for the post means a lot. I have a treat coming soon I have a 1980 JMP 100 watt that's been Modded by Mike Fortin with the Cali mod and It's one of his older mods he made to be a straight Jose mod with a few extras mods of his own.

The BE100 Sat1 Demo was my second profile I have ever done so I'm glad you are digging it.

I also plan on opening a web shop and selling my profiles in the near future.

• Thanks meambobbo glad your digging it. And I like the Frack yes as I'm a fan of Battlestar geeklactica :)

I have only have the Kemper for about had about a week. Good Profiles start with good Mic technique of course next is setting the amp right I use a lot less gain and low end then most would think I always make sure that the string def is never lost. The gain on that profile is at 6 and the bass is around 4.

Next is gear I have a high end signal path and the cab is in my live room here is a order of my signal path.

Bogner Ubercab
    Vintage 57 and 421 which I blend together.
    Mic pres Chandler Germ and Neve 1073
    Avid Omni Interface Protools HD 10 TDM
    I use Mogami though out my signal chain.

I spent a lot more time refining then 20 secs.

And last but not least do not have any hobbies or habits so you can afford gear ;)
    Check out my new Profile on Rig Exchange called AXE-FX2 SOLO 99

• @eraserhead101 - spent more than an hour with BE100 Sat1 Demo profile yesterday and had trouble shutting it off it was so good. It also cleans up really nice if you need it that way. Thanks.

Looking forward to trying AXE-FX2 CCV HG DEMO tonight. Thanks for this one as well.

• Thanks alwainwright glad you like it I made around 15 Profiles of the Friedman BE-100 manly of the B.E channel with the SAT switch on there is a few with out it on and there a few of the H.B.E as well.

I'm at 25 Profiles of my Axe-Fx 2 all custom presets I made.

Amp list used in the presets

Cam CCV
    Cam Atomica
    Friedman B.E
    Marshall JMP-1

• I made one using the H.B.E with the SAT on sounds killer. The H.B.E adds a gain stage and voiced a bit more Modern sounding.

Hi Eraserhead,

Thanks for sharing the BE profile.

Did you upload the profile with the H.B.E setting to the Rig Exchange, yet? I didn't see it.

Cheers,
    John

• Hello Tritium Glad you like the profile the H.B.E profile will be in my profile pack once I get my web store open.

I made around 15 Profiles of my Friedman BE-100 profiling both channels with and with out the SAT on.