Hey Kemper ..... *seriously* how far off is the next Firmware Update ....." .... throw us a freak'in bone at least :) .... "

• I'd be happy with my toaster if it NEVER had another update.
    (Not that I don't welcome them when they happen) ^^

It seems that you don't use performance mode?

The "I want to play guitar and not tweak the firmware" argument is rather strange...

I use performance mode a lot and it is a pain if you play in several bands. Have you ever tried to move a performance from #100 to #1 ? It's terrible slow! If you press the move button to fast on the Kemper, will crash. I reported this many many moths ago, and the response was, press the button slower. So it takes around 5 minutes to move a performance from #100 to #1 if you want the Kemper NOT to crash. The code behind the performance mode is really poor. I was promised a fix for this in the near future.

Yes, I want a firmware update for bug fixes. Because I want to play guitar not sit in front of the Kemper and push a button very slowly because the firmware is fragile...

• This is already being addressed in the next scheduled release.

This is the only thing about the whole update issue that I don't really understand. I have read that in some other threads as well: This is already fixed in the next update. I don't expect and wait for added features, but the fix of known issues and bugs I would expect to be released more promptly.

• put the same performances in #1 and #100 ;)

That wil not solve mye problem... ;) #1 is already in use. Then I have to move #99 to #100 and #98 to #99 and ... This will take the whole day...

Why do people need to ask for more when they were already given more than enough ? :)

Sorry, but no. If your firmware has bugs it's not "more than enough".

This is already being addressed in the next scheduled release.

So where is it? Please release a firmware where the only new thing is "bug fix". I have been waiting for this since: 2015-03-30...

• @little_harry I 'm not aware of this bug. I use also performance mode but I don't have to change the performance order because I call it over midi from SetListmaker. Since I use it my live is much easier to handle more than 200 songs in our repertoire.
    But of course bugs should be fixed ASAP.

• I feel the pain of a small company.

Let's put it this way - they want the product to be as good as possible. This means 'superb quality', 'stable', 'feature rich'. Other stuff too but you get the idea.

There are only so many people in a small company. The development guys will be spending all of their time making sure the above happens because then the company has happy users who tell their friends and they sell more. They are not taking their time to upset anyone - they'll be going as quick as they can with the resources they have.

I too would like better communication as to 'what is coming' but the Internet is a jungle where you'll get 10,000 post thread of absolute hate if a company announces something and then is late. Go over to Gearslutz and look at the Slate VMR thread if you want to see what happens to a small company that promises something which they ultimately deliver but don't get it there on time. All that happened to him, apparently, was a person left and another was off sick. In a small development team, that's all you need for a massive delay and then the conspiracy theories start.

Whilst vacation time in the USA is pretty short (so I'm told, correct me if I'm wrong!) over here most countries get between 4 and 7 weeks holiday each year. In Europe, France pretty much shuts down between July and August. Many people in other European countries have most of their vacation time now. If you're making a team decision on ANYTHING in a company over this side of the world, it doesn't happen until the kids go back to school in September. A firmware release would be a team effort so IMO you'll be looking at September before anyone gets there. Happy to be proved wrong of course :)