Public Beta 3.1.0

• Hey Guys,

just wanna share my experience for the Pure cab function.

To me it gives a more in the face guitar sound and makes my guitar sound more alive and biting. The way you get from a real speaker.

I play my monitoring through cab and always felt the cab had more liveliness than the cab section. thats something i really missed when recording late at night with headphones.

I'm used to using a palmer PDI03(no mics) for recording with an amp and this features putts me right back where i was and where i like to be.

great Function! Thanks Kemper!

Everybody enjoy their hard work in making it versatile and wanting to meet everybody's needs. Miced or in the room sound lovers.

• I have a problem in performance mode with a rig from paults. When i step on it the sound is away an the kpa displays " no connection to dsp". When i reboot the sound is already there ( with other rigs). When i step again on paults rig the same problem comes up. Anyone with a same problem? I have deleted the rig from paults and replaced it with another on in performance mode and every thing is ok.

Which paults Rig is it?

• Pardon my ignorance for not having very much computer savvy, but has the new Beta 3.1.improvements been completed to eliminate all bugs?

I don't dare download the newest version and install it before this time. I'd be hopelessly screwed.

Thank you all. :)
    Stephen

• Thank you Kemper team for fixing the Performance bug in "Rearrange" - which was not allowing performances to switch properly. Now it's a breeze to swap performances around in a flash for the different bands I play in! Love it, you guys are awesome!

Gary ô¿ô

• Thank you Kemper team for fixing the Performance bug in "Rearrange" - which was not allowing performances to switch properly. Now it's a breeze to swap performances around in a flash for the different bands I play in! Love it, you guys are awesome!

Can't wait to try this,,..!! But is the beta stable enough... I don't particularly want to risk/compromise anything on my profiler.....

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Can I ask, does anyone here have experience with the latest FW and momentary (non-latching) switches such as the BOSS FS-5U or FS-6 connected to the profiler REMOTE yet...?

I need to know if I could for example, assign reverb and delay to the FS-5U so that when I press down on it the reverb and delay effects are engaged and when released they stop (tail off...) furthermore what kind of cable is required (TRS to TRS / TS to TS)

or would you need an FS-6 to assign delay to one f/s and reverb to the other (both set to non-latching on the BOSS pedal)

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Can't wait to try this,,..!! But is the beta stable enough... I don't particularly want to risk/compromise anything on my profiler.....

I can only speak from my experience - I've had no glitches at all. Ingolf encouraged me to lock and load it - and I've been happy as a clam following his advice, but... do so at your own risk as they say.

Gary ô¿ô

• The last two betas have my remote flickering at the preset lights about every 10 seconds, 3.1.3 had all five preset lights flickering and 3.1.4 has the #4 light flickering. Still some bugs to work out

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board