3.1 OS- PROBLEM EXPRESION PEDAL

• I'm having problems with both expression pedals connected to Remote and the Kemper own. I have calibrated, the volume pedal settings is as always, the wheel hard left. I have two expression pedals that lead me Moog 6 months and have never given me problems, until today I installed the 3.1 I have worked perfectly. what happens is that in the pedal all the way down to 75% of the route for the Kemper is zero, and this 75% 100% pedal KEMPER makes the journey from zero to 100% which makes it very difficult to handle and knocked out 75% of pedal travel. With both got it wrong with me, I give the calibration button and makes the whole journey but until I'm up almost no on-screen bar moves. This pedal has a wheel to limit the maximum abuts as it should be, and also has a standard swich to switch to another. I have tried all ways and nothing. paa has someone the same? Perfect for others, puree cabinet is amazing, it takes a big leap in terms of realism.

• I 've tried everything , type 1 , type 2 , reverse phase switch my foot , calibrated with different positions of the wheel having to configure the maximum in my pedal , (so I managed to make the smoothest path , but does not as high , stays at 10% of the final) ... calibration should ask (as in other pedals or pedals ) and press put up and then put the pedal down and press again ... . I do not know what the problem is , but first I worked well and now ....

• I had this issue at first with my DVP's wah only went a short distance and volume didn't work. I remember exactly what I did as I'm on holiday at the mo so no KPA for me for a week. If I remember correctly you have to pick what the pedal is doing eg volume, pitch, wah etc and make sure you calibrate/initiate the pedals. I also thibk I selected type 1 as my pedal. hopefully this helps you guys a bit but I remember this being a right pain 1 gig for me but after this all has been well :)

• Same problem with both of my Yamaha FC7 pedals. It does work somewhat erratically, but from heel to 75% does nothing at all.

Pressing the Calibrate button does not appear to do anything at all. No UI feedback whatsoever. Also, the KPA UI no longer matches the calibration instructions in the manual so the manual is no help.

• Ok, so I've had a little play around. Unfortunately I only have my homemade expression pedal (old modded wah wah) to hand, so my results aren't very scientific. I found that the response was somewhat haphazard on the calibration screen, sometimes showing 100% at toe (correct reading), sometimes 75% (incorrect). This applied to both type 1 and 2. I'll have to repeat the test once I have my mission pedal here.

• Ok, so I've had a little play around. Unfortunately I only have my homemade expression pedal (old modded wah wah) to hand, so my results aren't very scientific. I found that the response was somewhat haphazard on the calibration screen, sometimes showing 100% at toe (correct reading), sometimes 75% (incorrect). This applied to both type 1 and 2. I'll have to repeat the test once I have my mission pedal here.

I also have a question on how the calibration is supposed to work in OS v3.x ...

• Do you press and hold the calibration soft button while you sweep?
    • Do you press it once, sweep, then press again?

My calibration soft button doesn't seem to do anything at all.

• I also have a question on how the calibration is supposed to work in OS v3.x ...

• Do you press and hold the calibration soft button while you sweep?
    • Do you press it once, sweep, then press again?

My calibration soft button doesn't seem to do anything at all.

During calibration always a full swell is required. This isn't new. Only the label of the of the button has changed. You find description on pages 44/45 of Reference Manual 3.1.

• During calibration always a full swell is required. This isn't new. Only the label of the of the button has changed. You find description on pages 44/45 of Reference Manual 3.1.

I'm fully aware of how it used to work. I'm also fully aware of what the manual says, specifically: "...press “Calibrate” and perform a full swell on the pedal to calibrate it. You can monitor the changing swell value of the pedal directly under the soft button."

But my question remains unanswered... do you press and hold or press and release? On my KPA neither method results in ANY VISUAL INDICATION WHATSOEVER that calibration is occurring.

IOW, the calibration soft button doesn't seem to do anything at all. I [still] have the same problem as the OP and others in this thread.

• I'll clarify that I've successfully performed calibrations before in previous OS versions and I know how to do it and how it works.

It no longer works with the Yamaha FC7 in OS v3.1.1 PB.

• I'm with the benvigil companion took months with my pedals of expression and working properly and now the tour is not proportional, does not work well, something is wrong. I researched and touched everything to realize that is not a problem of lack of knowledge, something is wrong with some pedals with that worked, particularly mine are the EP-3 MOOG, and have only two ways to configure them, if I calibrate the wheel that brings the pedal itself is 100% down to 0 in the Kemper and until we get to 75% does not begin to rise, making the whole journey in that short space of pedal. If you calibrate the wheel putting my foot to 40% instead of detecting Kemper makes me whole tour of 0 to 60% and then upload the wheel up to 70%, here I work better and makes me more or less All travel proportional but not 100%, it is as 85%, and if I go wheel pedal calibration 100% pass me again as before .... this in both type 1 and 2 and in any of the two positions of my pedal (standar- other)

• Same Problem here with 2 DVP3 connected to the remote. After calibration there is nothing from 0 to 75% and then everything from 75 to 100%.
    That was much better in the previous firmware. This way it is nearly unuseable.
    Any solution?

multiple Parker nightfly guitars, KPA & remote, DXR 10 stereo setup

• Same Problem here with 2 DVP3 connected to the remote. After calibration there is nothing from 0 to 75% and then everything from 75 to 100%.
    That was much better in the previous firmware. This way it is nearly unuseable.
    Any solution?

Interesting as I have no problems withe the Remopte plus 2 DVP3's.
    I'd open a support ticket to narrow the problem down.

• It must be the new firmeware changing the behaviour of the pedals. All my hardware is fine. Thinking of going back to the last firmeware so that I can use the kemper in a usual way.

multiple Parker nightfly guitars, KPA & remote, DXR 10 stereo setup