Link to firmware update instructions?

• Hi all. A bit new to Kemper-Land. I've downloaded the latest firmware update, but the "How to..." .pdf files are corrupt, and will not display. I've tried re-downloading but still the same result. Consequently, I have no idea how to conduct the update. Does anyone have a link to the necessary instructions/steps?

Cheers in advance
    Andy :)

• No Problem here to open the PDF.
    However copied here the instruction:

Updating the Profiler Operating System
    Please perform the following simple steps to update your Kemper Profiler to a more recent operating
    system:
    You will need to use an empty USB-stick in order to transfer the files from your Mac or PC to the
    Kemper Profiler. When you connect a USB-stick for the first time, the Kemper Profiler will format it to
    ensure maximum reliability.
    The next step is to download the latest operating system. Updates are free of charge and can be
    downloaded from the following URL:
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/start/
    Expand the downloaded .zip archive and search for the update file called “kaos.bin” inside. Copy the
    file into the root directory or “OS Update” folder on the pre-formatted USB-stick using your Mac or
    PC. Next, unmount the USB-stick from your computer and plug it into the Kemper Profiler. Follow the
    on screen instructions which will appear after a couple of seconds.
    More details can be found in the Reference Manual.
    In case the current operating system installed on your Profiler is older than 1.8.2 Release you need
    to take an interim step and upgrade to 1.8.2 first, before you will be able to install current
    operating system. Operating system 1.8.2 Release can be downloaded from our web-page under
    category „Operating System Updates“.

• Thanks for that. Much appreciated. Just need to summon up some courage now to actually do it. Weird how the .pdf files failed to open on my system. Never had problems before, maybe Acrobat needs an update too lol. Once again cheers :)