Video of Expression Pedal calibration not working in 3.1 beta

• Hi there,

Here is a video either proving there is a bug or proving that I don't know what I'm doing. I'd be very happy if it was the 2nd option. This is with beta 3.1.0 installed. I will probably install 3.1.1 later. Sorry for the jerky video! I have the looper playing so that we have got some sound to work with.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Where do you have the volume pedal positioned in the chain? If you have the looper set to post, but the pedal set to pre, there won't be any effect when moving the pedal.

• Interesting. The behaviour is exactly the same whether or not I'm using the looper. I just used the looper because I don't have 4 arms.

Anyway, the looper is set to post in the video, but I just set it back to pre and ran the test again. Exactly the same result.

• By the way, I just found another thing with this.

If I turn wah to volume off in system then the volume works. This is where the problem is as I can turn it on and off at will.

I'm just about to install 3.1.2 to see what happens.