Rig Manager 1.5 doesn't change RIG NAME (BUG)

• Hi everybody!

I've upgraded both my KPA and Rig Manager.

Being able to edit the Performances is very cool, because among other things, now you should be able to edit the rig name on each slot (not the slot name itself, which you could already do with the old version)... But the problem is that this feature doesn't work. You can change the name in the Rig Manager editor, but the name displayed in the KPA remains the same.

For make it work you have to copy the performance to the local library, edit it, and paste it again in the KPA

Hope this gets fixed on the non beta version. Anyway great upgrades! :thumbup:

Aitor

• I also see this behavior. Can't edit performances in profiler list and have the changes show up on the profiler. Sometimes slot name doesn't transfer during a preview from local library. Overall a bit erratic. Most reliable to tweak everything on the profiler itself, and do a lot of storing. (Love my powerhead and remote otherwise!).

• Hey... I had this problem over the weekend but it seemed to be intermittent. I think the issue had to do with having the specific performance and slot selected before changing the name. It took a couple of tries but I finally got it to work.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Same here. Tried to change the name through RM. Nothing happenend. Then went to another performance and switches back to the one Ichanged and the new name was there. After switching to the other performance it worked fine from then. Also couldn't move a rig to a slot. After trying different things (forgot what I did) it worked.
    When I first loaded RM it took over !! 40 minutes !!! to display all performances. I had 18 of them. 9 were there right away, the other 9 took so long.