Once more: Thank you KPA team for bringing old Edit Mode back!

• Seriously, finally I can use KPA fast and I don't get upset while tweaking.
    So I decided to show my love and thanks to KPA team by adding new "Thank you comment" each time I realize how I like it.
    Of course buying the beer each time, would be perfect. Maybe if anyone from KPA team members would set-up beer donation paypal account, we could show them our happiness by sending them beer. :D
    Maybe we could also start a general "Thank you thread" where all thanks for added features would be gathered, so they would see that it matters to us... :) What do you think?

So KPA team until today, the old edit mode made me happy at least 20 times, and I Thank you for that! :thumbup:

• That'll be 20 beers, then. Could be a bank breaker...

I'm sure they'd appreciate the sentiment, but you know, my guess is that the team would, in an ideal world, prefer the thanks be spontaneous, somewhat sporadic, enthusiastic and well-deserved. When they know they've done something they're proud of and it's appreciated, well, that'd surely be the most rewarding time to receive thanks, don't you think?

Your heart-felt expression of appreciation right now serves as a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

IMHO, we can't afford to risk the beer-tab idea, lest our heroes, the Gods of Kemper, be rendered permanently impaired and complacent; the forum would surely shower them with even more than a boatload of Germans could drink, IMHO... YMMV depending on how many frothies you've had...