Anyone profiled the profiler yet?

• I recently picked up a 2nd KPA as a backup. My original was stolen a while back and I don't want to have to live without one ever again.

I got to thinking, however, that it might be cool to take some of my profiles that sound good and tweak them to where I like them and profile them with the 2nd profiler.

Has anyone ever profiled a profile? Does it work or am I missing something here?

2nd Question: If I were to take a studio profile and turn off the cab block and then profile it, does that become a direct profile the same as if I profiled it without a cab to being with? I have a hunch the answer is "no, but maybe close," but I'm asking in case anyone knows.

Thanks!
    Griff

• The first benefit that I could see is that if you had your own dirt pedals that you like to run into your rigs, you could stack them into any rig you like and then profile it either the second profiler.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Interesting way of "freeing up a slot," but, that begs the question of why wouldn't you use the EQ section to shape your EQ? And, if you need that many slots for effects, it's probably more of a limitation issue of the Kemper that you're running into, and something like a multi-FX unit (FX8 comes to mind) run before the amp and in the loop could solve a lot of issues.

That said, I'm all for it. There's a thread somewhere on here where you don't even need a second Kemper to profile, but you have to record the "aliens coming to earth" sound and play it back somehow. Search for it and you'll find it.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack