Beta 3.1.2 Ammended

• Weird things happening in performance-mode, a profile from Guido (XTC clean) suddenly lost all trebles and sounded dull. I don't like if profiles suddenly sound very different.... I made a restore and went from 3.1.2 Public Beta back to 3.0.2, same with Rig Manager (1.5 Beta --> 1.3).

It's nice to have Performance Mode-editing with RM, but I'll wait for the official 3.1-release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Again +1
    A quick new release of a beta where exactely this problem is fixed would be great, because this is a main bug. All the other little bugs are ( imo) not so urgend to fix, but this bug cuts the fun to play with the beta and also the fun with the new rm. I also switched back to the old version of fw and rm as many others have done.

• Weird things happening in performance-mode, a profile from Guido (XTC clean) suddenly lost all trebles and sounded dull. I don't like if profiles suddenly sound very different.... I made a restore and went from 3.1.2 Public Beta back to 3.0.2, same with Rig Manager (1.5 Beta --> 1.3).

It's nice to have Performance Mode-editing with RM, but I'll wait for the official 3.1-release.

Would have been great If you had opened a support ticket incl. a backup over this.
    Helps to acknowledge bugs and speeds up bug-fixing.

• Would have been great If you had opened a support ticket incl. a backup over this.
    Helps to acknowledge bugs and speeds up bug-fixing.

Hi Ingolf, the problem is well known by the kpa guys. I have reported it weeks ago to HJ Scheffler. As i have written in another thread, he told me that is a known bug in the beta.

Gruß
    Frank

• I don't mind, it's a Beta and for sure there are some bugs existing. If profiles start to change, it's red alarm for me and I go back to the official pre-version. No problem for me to wait until 3.1 will be released.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Hi Ingolf, the problem is well known by the kpa guys. I have reported it weeks ago to HJ Scheffler. As i have written in another thread, he told me that is a known bug in the beta.

doesn't matter. well know and knowing what causes it are two different things. maybe not in this case but in general. we prefer to receive as many bug reports as possible. this way there's better chance that we can replicate the issue in a timely manner.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• doesn't matter. well know and knowing what causes it are two different things. maybe not in this case but in general. we prefer to receive as many bug reports as possible. this way there's better chance that we can replicate the issue in a timely manner.
    gs

By the way, what's the fastest way to report bugs? I wanted to send a PM directly to you, which was not possible ("you don't have the rights....ect").

The same happens to me some times. But if I change the performance back and forth the sound will be "restored".