[Choptones] Pivy 6543+ (Peavey 6534+)

• Do you like Juggernaut pickups?
    We're looking forward to get them in a guitar :)

Yes, I am really enjoying them. As high output pickups go, the Juggernauts are very unique. Clearly they were designed and tweaked for playing drop tuned modern metal, but I could easily see them working in a standard tuned for old school metal, rock, punk, or classic rock.

The Juggs have plenty of output and sound absolutely huge with higher gain profiles. When using clean tones they have great chime and sound very full. They sound like a crossbreed between ceramic and Alnico. I was surprised how nice they sound clean, especially in positions 2 (inside coils) and 4 (outside coils) on the Misha sig.

I just grabbed your Archon and 6534 packs and these guitars work with every profile - a nice thing indeed. I will make some clips for you. Not that you need them, your videos demos all sound great. :)

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• You beat me to posting about the Archon !, Misha has tried that and loved it (search youtube)
    I keep thinking i have found the best suitable sound for my 9 string , but then Choptones Archon beats it every time

Still going through every ones profiles, but so far that stands out.
    Amps you would not think sound good for a Genre also appear
    for example , i am playing stonner rock on an Engl!

Looking forward to the Archon sounds brother

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.