how do I set up the system settings of the pedals to work with uno4kemper fcb1010?

• How do I set up the Kemper so that the uno4kemper-fcb1010 pedals work?
    Now they do nothing, no wah, no volume effect.

fcb1010 and kemper are connected with two midi cables. The switches work, effects and rigs are adressed correctly, but the pedals are dead.

• IIRC my FCB with U4K worked right from the start.
    I calibrated the pedals at first, so i don't know if they work without calibrating.
    No offense, but you know, you have to select a wah in the kemper? The pedal only controls a wah, if it is loaded in the fx/stomp slots.
    The Volume should work without changing settings, but you can check the volume settings in the rig(?)-menu (see manual for explanation of settings).

Do the small red LEDs above the pedals light up? These indicate whether the pedals are active or not, but with the U4K-Chip the pedals should be active at all times.

• I'm sure you need to calibrate the pedals per the FCB manual in order to work correctly.
    In my FCB days I had to do this several times.

I calibrated the FCB pedals today the second time, and now the wah and volume pedal work as expected. Thanks for the hint!

• Been a while since I've had one so I may be wrong but did you program the midi CC's of each pedal? I.E.cc#7 for Volume. I believe that needs to be done on a patch by patch basis with the FCB.