Solved: 3.1.2 Performance Mode Midi FSW *BUG* - same as the Browse Mode Midi FSW *BUG* .... :( :( :(

• Should I upgrade to 3.1.2 then create a backup and then restore it?
    Or: Create a backup on 3.0.2, then upgrade to 3.1.2 and restore the backup?

I'm not sure that matters, but in doubt you could generate a backup under 3.0.2 and another under 3.1.2 and check, if there is a difference, if you restore those under 3.1.2.

• A few additional questions:

Is the problem dependent on how fast you are switching sounds? What if you wait about two seconds between each Rig load?

Are there many stomps/effects built into those Rigs with accidental sounds?

Assuming the issue appears in Performance Mode please perform "Store To Pool" with both scenarios (normal sound and defect sound). Then check if those two Rigs in Browse Pool sound the same or different. If so, please export both Rigs, open support ticket and attach those.

• Hi

I'm using the FCB1010. The problem only occurs if i change the bank. Switching speed or waiting 10 seconds after bank change doesn't change anything. I use autoload first slot after bank change. After bank change i have to load Rig 2 and then back and it's all fine. Otherwise i have a thin and harsh tone on Rig 1.
    Didn't pay attention how much effects are built in. There are some effects into Rig 1 Slot A-D in most performances.

Assuming the issue appears in Performance Mode please perform "Store To Pool" with both scenarios (normal sound and defect sound). Then check if those two Rigs in Browse Pool sound the same or different. If so, please export both Rigs, open support ticket and attach those.

I will give it a try, but the Kemper is at rehearsel at the time.

• Hi,

what I did:
    My Rig "clean" was loaded - correct sound. I switched via Midi ProgramChange to a Rig „drive-OK“: Result: Harsh sound. then I hit „Store as“.. and stored it as „drive-DEFECT“.
    Whenever i load it now - you have the defect sound. even loading it via the panel, not midi.
    Burkhard, I just mailed you these 3 rigs.. maby that helps

Martin

• Hi

I'm using the FCB1010. The problem only occurs if i change the bank. Switching speed or waiting 10 seconds after bank change doesn't change anything. I use autoload first slot after bank change. After bank change i have to load Rig 2 and then back and it's all fine. Otherwise i have a thin and harsh tone on Rig 1.
    Didn't pay attention how much effects are built in. There are some effects into Rig 1 Slot A-D in most performances.

Hi,
    This !!!

More observation I did then testing.
    If I connect my FCB1010 and my Profiler Remote at the same time, switching with Remote as described above works but if I switch with FCB1010, (midi), it dont works.
    (Remove all stomps and effects made no difference).
    Display and stomps change and show same info with both pedals but only Remote works ok.

// Björn

• 3.1.3 Public Beta includes a few related improvements, however we are not absolutely sure, that 3.1.3 Public Beta solves all the reported issues. Whenever we dig deeper, there seem to be user errors involved like
    - Cabinet Module locked unconsciously
    - Browse Mode MIDI PC is assigned to a totally different Rig than what the user believes and is comparing against

So I suggest you check out latest 3.1.3.11413 Public Beta. And if your issue should persist create a backup, open a support ticket, and send us a detailed description attaching the backup. After creating the backup you could press "Init Globals" in System Menu and let us know, if this makes a difference.

• I'm not sure that matters, but in doubt you could generate a backup under 3.0.2 and another under 3.1.2 and check, if there is a difference, if you restore those under 3.1.2.

Sorry, I didn't have the time to do this on the weekend.
    I just upgraded to 3.1.3 and the problem is still there. I'm going to create a backup now and send it to the support team.

• Burkhard

Did you red Djemass theory? It seems prgramchange 1 is a factor. Where the new rig selected will keep some parametaers from the prior rig chosen.
    It seem like prgchn1 will not completely change all in the new rig like stomp-stack and effects.
    cheers
    Beta 3.1.3