order from Kemper ot Thoman?

• Hi everyone,

First post from me.

I ordered a kemper Lunchbox + remote a month ago from Thomann. The original availability was Aug 15th. Then a few days ago, it's been pushed 2-5 day. Then again pushed to Aug 29th. And today it shows Sept 11th.

Should I cancel my order and order directly from Kemper? Is the 3 months wait usually respected?
    Or should I patiently wait and hope the kemper+remote will eventually get shipped from Thomann?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Edited once, last by lk_bill ().

• I thought about doing that, but I would have to pay shipping twice (50 Euro per shipping). At time of ordering, the estimated time was only 3 weeks, so I thought I could wait.

• I think the KPA would be free shipping from Thomann, as it would be well over their minimum order level for free shipping?

The Remote on its own may not be, but you might be able to add more bits to that order to get up to their free shipping level? Not sure where you're from, but that applied to me, ordering parts (including a Kemper) from Thomann to ship to the UK.

• I had the same from Thomann yesterday so I cancelled the order with them and bought a rack unit from Andertons which was in stock. I then ordered a remote from kemper and bought a second hand Behringer FCB1010 with a new UnoForKemper chip to tide me over until the remote arrives.

• I had the same from Thomann yesterday so I cancelled the order with them and bought a rack unit from Andertons which was in stock. I then ordered a remote from kemper and bought a second hand Behringer FCB1010 with a new UnoForKemper chip to tide me over until the remote arrives.

Andertons has has great customer service. My KPA went back to HQ for repair and Andertons lent me one to tied me over till mines back :)

• I think the KPA would be free shipping from Thomann, as it would be well over their minimum order level for free shipping?

The Remote on its own may not be, but you might be able to add more bits to that order to get up to their free shipping level? …

I live in New Zealand and shipping is not free for the kemper.
    Shipping fees are 50 Euros from Thomann or from Kemper. At today's rates that's around NZ$85, not cheap.

• I live in New Zealand and shipping is not free for the kemper.
    Shipping fees are 50 Euros from Thomann or from Kemper. At today's rates that's around NZ$85, not cheap.

Hi,
    we're offering free worldwide shipping since a couple of weeks in the Kemper Online Store.
    So the info must be quite old! :)
    Cheers, Oliver

• Thanks Oliver. Good to know regarding free shipping. The website quotes 4 to 6 weeks for delivery to New Zealand. Is that accurate?
    I still have my order open at Thomann, Toaster + Remote Controler, and they expect to receive the pack in 10 days.
    I have been patiently waiting 50 days already, I'd rather wait another 10 days instead of ordering the toaster from Kemper and wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, and then wait another 3+ months for the remote if ordered now from Kemper directly.