Does pure cab helps with my one and only issue with the KPA;

• @Monkey_Man: have you tried pushing the upper right softkey to activate the pure cab feature in earlier releases... if it doesn’t appear, you must press soft button 4 on when in Artist Mode on page 5 called Cabinet Tweaks.

Wow. Awesome, Steinberger1967! You da man, da 'BergerMan!

Thank you so much. Nobody mentioned the soft key in this thread 'till you did; the fact that it wasn't "labelled" in the LCD is why I didn't think of trying it.

woohoo!

@Monkey_Man

I must admit I did not get this yestersay.Sorry all good,no problem at all dear Nicholas..

No worries, matey.

I realised only today that I spelled "Nikos" as "Nicos" yesterday, so I fixed that. Thank you for not calling me out on that one.

One last question remains.Is pure cab 3.0 same with pure cab 3.1;Most guys here say "yes it is" but afaik no clear answer from the Kemper-Team.

My guess is that if it hasn't been released in a non-beta FW update, it is still being tweaked here and there. Mind you, even once "official", the team might still refine it further at any point, of course.

My instincts tell me it'd likely be more similar in the 3.0 version than the 2.7 one, based on this on-going tweaky-refinement thing.

Of course, your guess is as good as mine. We'll need a team member to spill the beans if we really want to know....

Cheers Nikos.

• Nikos, I assume that you have tested this "little flaw" in an A/B comparison against a tube amp that you have profiled.
    In the last couple years we had a number of complaints of users that were surprized by the sound of strings bent against each other.
    Not a single one came from a user that had a direct comparison to a tube amp.
    But that is our reference. and proof of concept.

• @Hi Christoph

No reason to lie here..

So the answer is:No.I have NOT tested this A/B against a tube amp.Not even the ones I own my self.So okay.I will do as you propose and then I will let you know.I am just one more "suspicious tube guy" who desperatly tries to get rid of old habits (ie. expensive and cost/time/work- intensive tube amps).If I do this A/B and it is indeed like you say and I am "just own more guy to shut down his mouth forever" I will gladly admit and do so.

Greetings.