Rig Manager 1.5 Performance Mode Glitch

• Hi Everyone.
    I've seen that there have been some issues with Rig Manager 1.5 and midi.

Last night I updated to Rig Manager 1.5 and also to the latest OS 3.1.2 Public Beta on the toaster. I updated the toaster first then Rig Manager before linking to my PC.

I use performance mode all the time, so was delighted to see a Performance Mode section in Rig Manager. This is a great new addition to Rig Manager, thank you CK!

I like the way it's set up and thought it would save me lots of time shunting slots about. Indeed, it did save much time. However, when copying a slot from one Performance to another, the name of the slot did not copy which means having to always rename the slot. A niggle really, but it would be great if the slot name would also copy.

I also found when working back through each Performance, via the remote, not all the rigs were what they should have been. They were still the rig that previously filled that slot. I had to check each one against a back up I'd made in Rig Manager and the copy them over again. I did all this while connected to my PC by USB cable.

Once I was happy that all the slots were correct with the right rigs and names, I disconnected from the PC. I then checked that they were all still correct. They were. I then powered down and then back up to check them again. They were all still ok.

I'm pretty sure that the ones that didn't work properly were slots I had moved up or down in the Performance in Rig Manager.

Has anyone else had this issue linked up to a Kemper Remote? Am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards
    Pre-Amp
    :)