KPA v3.12 - Favorite rigs setting missing?

• I just realised trying to locate my favorite rigs that the pool (on my KPA) is empty ... so I tried to reallocate my rigs as favorites again, but the tickbox is gone :(

Am I missing something?

Cheers,
    Wolf

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ... further to above:
    I managed to select all my favorite rigs & tick them all as 'favorite' - inside the rig manager & then re-sync them to my KPA ... and sure enough they now all show up again as favorites in my KPA :D ...

Is that the procedure now? Can't we select them in KPA anymore?

• Thanks Ingolf,
    I saw the tickbox in the system menu, but after unchecking I was then expecting a checkbox in Browse mode to select an individual rig, which seems to be missing in 3.12 or do I miss something else?

• For those who are interested - if you want to save favorite rigs individually, just uncheck the 'Auto favorite' checkbox in the system menu and then hold the 'Rig' button a bit longer to select it as a 'favorite' - that's it :)

'Auto favorite' checked - as the name gives away - will save a rig as favorite as soon as you save it.

Cheers,
    Wolf

• I managed to select all my favorite rigs & tick them all as 'favorite' - inside the rig manager & then re-sync them to my KPA ... and sure enough they now all show up again as favorites in my KPA

This is exactly how I'd like to be able to do it, but I haven't been able to make it happen.

Do tell, Wolf, what's the secret?

• Hi Monkey_Man,
    Sorry, slight error in my earlier explanation I'm afraid :(
    Leave the 'Auto favorite' button checked, select and load a rig in Browse mode, hold the 'Rig' button for 1-2 secs (you will a quick flicker of the screen) and the selected rig appears in your 'Favorite' rigs.
    To unselect from the favorites just select & load the rig, hold for 1-2 secs and the rig is gone from your favorite rigs list.
    Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    Wolf

• I see, inside RM I managed it by selecting one or more rigs, then - from memory - in the inspector checking the favorite check box and then syncing to the profiler.
    Not near my KPA at the moment, will check later & if the procedure is different I'll let you know.

So, you're a Wolfman as well :D

• Yeah, a Wolfman too!

Dang. I was checkin' the menus and right-clicking like a maniac but couldn't find the option. I refused to consult a manual 'cause I knew this should've been super-easy... and it was! No wonder I missed it. Too obvious.

Thank you, Wolfman. Rock on, bro'.