Rig Manager not talking to KPA since Windows10 - SORTED

• As per title. The KPA and RM are just not "seeing" each other. The laptop makes a nice little jangly noise, upon recognising a usb lead being plugged in, but nothing happens. And, whenever I close RM it always complains that it is still busy doing stuff. I know it's lying, because this can be hours later (I sometimes forget to switch it off). Could any of this be linked to the Windows 10 upgrade? Also, as hopes of getting it to play nice are exceptionally low, is there a way to make a mass deletion of profiles from the KPA itself? Cheers, Andy :)

Edit: And both KPA and RM are running the latest versions

• I'm running win10 and RM works with it, but definitely has some issues. Freezing is fairly common, and the program can run sluggish; also, frequently syncs all (70) of my performances when I make changes to a rig. But It does run and sees the KPA. I've had to restart it to get it to 'see' the KPA if RM was open before I turned on the KPA.

• I installed Win 10 first, then Rig Manager. I can't reproduce any of your issues (except the Performance re-sync, which I didn't try yet). Did you first install Rig Manager, then upgrade to Win 10? From Windows 7 or 8, 32 or 64 Bit?
    Andy, there was another user who could solve the problem by re-installing Rig Manager. If that does not work for you, please contact support.

• Hi both. Thanks for your input, much appreciated. Arne, yes, I had installed RM 1st and then upgraded to Win10 from Win8. I deleted, and then re-installed RM last night and it cured the problem. They are now talking like a couple of newly weds :) I guess the upgrade had not carried across all of the data, or had corrupted it somehow. All fine and dandy now though. Cheers both :)