Non-Controller Full Range Speaker/Cabinets

• ..like in some modeler-amplifiers(Line 6,Roland Blues Cube etc).I know,I know..no woofer.No tweeter.So it is sure a stupid idea anyway.

But if anypone has tried this (with the KPA) I would like to know.At least these speakers (as in the blues cube or the axsys212) are "some kind" of full range;

• Not sure what you mean, Nikos.

If you're thinking that a KPA built into a combo housing, that is, sold as a combo on wheels using a FR FR speaker (or two for stereo) would be cool, I concur.

It'd be just like buying a combo amp, except that you'd be buying many thousands of 'em at once. :P

• Well I still have an old Line6 Axsys212 which has two "custom made eminence full range speakers" as well as an ( programmable,including volume,bass treble) aux-Input for any kind of Dat or Mics..

What I dont have yet is 500- 1000 bucks cor an Dxr10 or a CLR.

So I think about to try the Axsys as controller while I would like to k ow if anyone has tried something similiar.

• Why not sell that AxSys to fund a good frfr? One sold for a bit over $300 on Ebay recently. You can get some very good FRFR's under $400, like an EV ZLX12P. Not quite as good as a CLR but they sound great, I still have them around as a backup. I can only imagine that old Line 6 will color your sound horribly.

Why not sell that AxSys to fund a good frfr? One sold for a bit over $300 on Ebay recently.

I have seen the Axsys2 go for 150 euros.So mine would not even be worth 50 bucks right now.
    Hmm..maybe I sell one of my tube amps to get me a good CLR and a better foot controller (got an old exef).

Thanx for your thoughts folks.