Tones now sound like no speaker cab assigned to profile Updated fixed!

• I upgraded to 3.1.2 back on the 11th of August and everything was fine. I did notice sometimes there was a noise when switching via midi but would go away after a few seconds. But just this morning the Kemper sounds like I have the cab section turned off (bee in a jar syndrome) but the cabs are on and I didn't change anything in that regard. I am running it into my studio monitors as usual. Didn't change anything. Tried unhooking the midi controller (Voodoo Labs Ground Control) and no difference even if
    I rebooted the KPA. The only thing I had been doing was editing a profile and saved it and assigned the midi pc # tested it out and then everything started sounding bad
    Any ideas that I can check> Should I try restoring to a previous version?

Any help would be appreciated

Dan

• So after going back and checking my cabs in the profile, I noticed that the author name was listed as JOECZ or something like that on
    all of the profiles and it should have been MBRITT. Once I reloaded the cab on the first saved profile they all reverted to the correct cab
    profiles that I had originally. Is this a fault of the new 3.1.2 update? Anyway glad to get the great tones back

Dan

• When I plugged in and powered up my toaster this evening at practice (3.1.2 public beta) the profile in Performance mode sounded like the cab sim was off. Cycling the cab button did no make any sonic difference even though the LED toggled. I then switched to a different profile and it sounded right. I then switched back to the faulty patch and it sounded correct this time. So there is something going on here.

• I also had a bug with 2.1.2. Distorted sounds were nearly similar as if different rigs have the same amp.
    I went back to 3.0.2 and then it was OK.
    Please send a bug report (so did i) to Kemper. They want to know about the problems to fix them...