bad problem - switching from acoustic to electric guitar sounds - no cab is loaded...

• Hi there,

after 3.1.2. i have a big problem:
    I play both kinds of guitars through Kemper - best sounds I ever had... period!

But after the update to firmware 3.1.2: if i play through an acoustic guitar profile without a cab, take the electric guitar and switch to a "normal" profile with cab...
    the cab will not be correctly loaded... it sounds awful!

If I play on electric guitar and switch to acoustic guitar... the same: the cab sounds muddy and awful aswell.

Switching is made by the Voodoo Lab Ground Control pro.

Yesterday I wanted to switch at home, cause on weekend there are some gigs: If I switch sounds on midi, then press rig up or rig down ON THE KEMPER, the well sounding profile is loaded.

Don´t know, what to do...

has someone the same problem and knows, how to fix it?

Bets regards, Mario from Bavaria

• I just experienced the exact same problem last night at rehearsal. I am using a Peak FCB4X. Never had this problem before the recent firmware update. Tried powering off and resetting everything. Still the same thing happened.

I don't believe it is a foot switch issue as it has not happened before, and the fact others with different foot switch's have experienced the same thing. I am going to go back to a more stable firmware until the newest firmware becomes official.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”