[THE BEST AMP PROFILES] Soldariu Hot Rod & Martial JayTea! Extremely dynamic, silvery highs & rich punch! WITH SOUND SAMPLES!

• Hi guys,

As I already promised we profiled two new great Amps,

SOLDARIU Hot Rod
    MARTIAL JayTea

Perfect for ROCK & BLUES!!!

Hoipe you enjoy as much we do! :)

GET THEM HERE:
    http://www.guidorist.com/en/pr…gory/kemper-amp-profiles/

Guido Bungenstock and the 48 Volt Studio Hamburg have created two new excellent Kemper amp profiles packages! in our opinion, the best that are currently are on the market. Get them here: http://www.guidorist.com/en/pr…gory/kemper-amp-profiles/ "We have been experimenting very long and finally found the "sweet spots“ that make these two amps so popular. We have used first-class recording equipment such as the classic Neve® 1073 preamps from the Aurora Audio® Sidecar (Hand Built by Geoff Tanner). The results are extremely dynamic guitar sounds with soft silvery highs and rich punch. From Clean, over bluesy crunch to high gain. so all a rock guitarist actually wants!"As a bonus, there are suitably programmed effect settings (Stomps & Effects) that you can turn on or off depending on your preference !!!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For licensing reasons, similar-sounding brand names are used here. Of course, but the original brands were used during the profiling process!
    All used company names, label names and registered trademarks here are property of their owners and only used for identification and description of products and achievements.

• Hi Guido, the Soldano sounds are so amazing that i just got them from your site.
    Unfortunately with my Kemper it sounds not like your soundcloud example.
    So i have to use your Luke II Guitar and to borrow your fingers ;)
    It's an incredible sound on soundcloud. Don't know if i can reach it...
    Very well done profiles. I look forward to your next ones.

• Man, once again you knocked it out of the park! Home run buddy! I LOVE my Bogner XTC profiles, but the Soldano profiles are simply killer! I hope you get your hands on a Friedman BE-100 in the future...your profiles are amazing my friend!

• Hi Guido, the Soldano sounds are so amazing that i just got them from your site.
    Unfortunately with my Kemper it sounds not like your soundcloud example.
    So i have to use your Luke II Guitar and to borrow your fingers ;)
    It's an incredible sound on soundcloud. Don't know if i can reach it...
    Very well done profiles. I look forward to your next ones.

how are you listening to the Profiler?
    try and listen to both the clip and your Kemper through the same system, and see if that helps :)

• Thank you for concerning with my problem. I have used an AKG 240 Earphone and my Yamaha DXR 12.
    So i will give your idea a try and record something to get it over the HiFi stuff...

• Different media will most probably sound differently. It's important to compare sounds through a consistent medium.
    also, try and play after the clip and learn all the nuances by heart: this will take you as close as possible to the original execution. Of course try different PUs combination, since you do not use the same guitar.
    :)

• Of course the profiles could sound a bit different on another monitor system but we tried the profiles on really expensive monitors like Neumann, Genelec & JBL and even on smaller systems it sounded absolutely great, even on iPhone ear plugs!
    i also checkered the profiles on my great Focal headphones. And also with different guitars every profile works just great.
    But still remember: every player sounds different even on the exact same gear or guitar! :)

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

;)