RESOLVED - Kemper not loading rigs, and rig button limited functionality

• My Kemper has decided to mess about today. I was cycling through the rigs with the right RIG button, when the button refused to increment any higher. The left Rig button would cycle back down the order, but not up any further. I had the Kemper displaying "All Rigs", and sorted by "Name". I was only into the "B's" so had a long way to go. So then I tried using the selector knob, which would allow me to highlight any rig on the KPA, but, upon pressing the LOAD button, nothing would happen. I tried the old turn it off and back on again trick, but exactly the same still. I haven't had it hooked up to my laptop for at least a week, so know that I haven't done anything to upset things. Also, I've not plugged in any external devices, not even storage ones for at least a week. Any ideas?

Cheers, Andy

• Hi Ingolf
    I just hooked up to RM and straight away it reported that some items were "damaged" in the KPA, and it told me how to re-boot it holding down the RIG button for 30 seconds so that it could "repair" the problem rigs. I let it do it's thing and all appears well again. Thanks for your reply. Much obliged :)