Superb volume control

• Just an obvious observation I have for so long taken for granted.
    So, if this has been otherwise commented on, redundant and somehow I missed it, I'll apologize here.

Beyond all the control functions, features and tonality Kemper offers, it's simply a genuine pleasure to come away from a gig/practice without the proverbial "Ear Bleed"

I now get comments all time from band mates and our audience alike of how we deliver the "tone vibe" without our ears ringing the next day.

Can we blast? Of coarse. But (to me) it's just so cool being able to drive to those sweet spot tones minus the stadium volumes.

Again, this'll be obvious to most here, but I believe really needs to be mentioned.

Happy Kemper

• But (to me) it's just so cool being able to drive to those sweet spot tones minus the stadium

This right here.

Most gigs I get asked to keep stage volume so low that my tube amp never wakes up. It just feels like crap to play a Vox AC30 that isn't properly pushing the tubes or speakers into submission.

Thanks to the Kemper, this is no longer a source of stress. (Also, I don't have to bring spare tubes to the gig.)

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast