Impulse responses not getting imported (solved)

• Hello everyone
    I just got my kemper this weekend and I'm loving it. I updated to latest beta 3.12 and used cab maker 2.0.
    Kemper recognizes my usb stick because I can import rigs but once I add IRs (kemper format ) to the USB stick to import I press external storage, then import/ Export then import. Kemper says " Not necessary to import all rigs already available" or something to that effect. I know the stick works because I can use it to import regular rigs but not impulse responses.

Is this an issue with the latest firmware or am I doing something wrong? It's not really a deal breaker by any means as I truly love the kemper but I'm just curious of why this isn't working. The kemper cab files are really small they're 1 kb each, Not sure if that's correct.

Thanks

• I think I tried uploading a cab IR to my Kemper once but via the USB cable from my iMac....

The IR was a 48Khz though and I think the Kemper only accepts 44.1 ...

If anyone knows how to translate a 48 IR to 44.1 - I'd be grateful to hear from you...!

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• I think I tried uploading a cab IR to my Kemper once but via the USB cable from my iMac....

If anyone knows how to translate a 48 IR to 44.1 - I'd be grateful to hear from you...!

Cabmaker is your friend..
    You can't upload conventional IR's to the profiler.

• Please send an email to <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> including those IR files in their original state and after being converted by the cabmaker software.

Thanks for your help very much. I knew it was going to be something very simple as I just had the Kemper for a couple of days.
    All the Impulses were there. The reasons they didn't show up was because when I click on Cab and start using the browse button, my view was "from rigs", as soon as I pressed the soft button "From PRESETS", they all showed up. They really sound incredible with direct Amps.
    Thanks again.

Edited once, last by Dean_R ().

If you open the wave file or files into any audio editor or any DAW, you can convert the sample rate to 44.1, then open CabMaker and it will prompt you to browse to the folder where you have the wave files . You can select as many as you like, then it asks you for the destination folder, few seconds later new files are created in the destination folder. Put them in the USB stick in the shared folder. plug the USB Stick into the Kemper, Press external storage (button will light up when you plug it) then import. Done.

• Once you've imported the KIPR files, where are you supposed to find the cabs listed? The KPA tells me the import is successful, but I'm not seeing the cabs when I press the Cabinet button and scroll using the Browse knob. I've done this before successfully, but either something is different this time with Cab Maker 2.0, the 3.1.2 beta, the IR files, or I've forgotten how to navigate.