Atomic Amps Support, this is getting really bad.

• We can talk endlessly, but in some situations what matters are only the facts

I know where you come from, but this is not true for me. For me, intention is still the most important thing in human relationships.
    I don't know of many firms where the boss himself calls at your office time, except Matrix Amps.
    Tom spent half an hour with me on the phone the last time alone, for free, and he's nothing to sell me. I had his time for free, more than once.
    Of course I am not pushing anyone to praise him or love him, it's just the way I feel :)

• The KPA controller is btw still in the same boat too. You still can't buy it separately other than directly from Kemper, lead-time is still more than 3 months, and nobody seem to have bundles with the foot-controller in stock either.

The delivery time in our online store has been set to 10 days.

• I know where you come from, but this is not true for me. For me, intention is still the most important thing in human relationships.
    I don't know of many firms where the boss himself calls at your office time, except Matrix Amps.
    Tom spent half an hour with me on the phone the last time alone, for free, and he's nothing to sell me. I had his time for free, more than once.
    Of course I am not pushing anyone to praise him or love him, it's just the way I feel :)

It 'nice to have something to do find availability and passion of the manufacturer (when Ted Weber was alive impressed me for this)

I think it's the key when I interact with the craftsmen (such as Mr.Tabacco here in Rome ;) ); but for a product manufactured in China, that proved not without its problems, imho, I think it essential to have a good and timely assistance.

Edited once, last by archverb ().

• Still no response after 2 weeks. I just resent it ...

Edit: Got an almost immediate response to it this time.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

Edited once, last by Zappledan ().

• It was Tom who responded to me, and apparently he had created a response previously, but had failed to send it. He deserves the benefit of doubt on this, as I believe he's really doing his best to keep up with things. At this point, I'm satisfied.

• My CLR (active wedge) died on me suddenly in the middle of the gig, fortunately I had a spare one. The faulty one (mk1, not a NEO) seem to have blown the fuse and blows it immediately after replacing with a new one. Also the leds are not flashing and there is no hiss or any sound coming from speakers.

I contacted support, but while waiting response from there was wondering are there any people with some similar experiences?

And any thoughts how does the Atomic customer support work nowadays as the comments are now couple years old.

• Not much appears to have changed.

Await the old 'check your spam folder' response.

Seems this is the case still, as has been a long tome, with Atomic Customer Support. It is rather random & poor.

I got a instant reply (actually 2 replies to be exact) from Tom King within one hour after I filed my ticket.

The suggestion from Tom King was to ship the faulty part to their UK facility and this would be then treated as warranty repair.

This mail exchange took place over three weeks ago and I have since sent 3 mails asking for shipping address details on a weekly basis, but there is no longer answer/replies coming. Nothing.

Great Product, but sub-par customer service. Let's see how this continues.........

• Unfortunately I have to add myself to the list of the Atomic Amp disappointed users.
    I bought a CLR active monitor 1 year and a half ago (1 year warranty), and some weeks ago I found out that it's not working anymore (very low level from the speaker and a loud hiss, like white noise coming out from the monitor).

I wrote several emails to Atomic Amp (to support and tking accounts), asking some suggestions, open to many different solutions (ship the monitor to their repair center, replace a unit they would send, bring the monitor to an authorized repair center, arrange the repair for myself to a generic repair shop, ...).
    Of course no answer at all, as already occurred for other users, as far as I read on the forum.

Atomic Amp had the same approach after the order (I didn't received any feedback for many weeks after the payment, on the order status and on the shipment details, until they replied after many many emails).
    Of course, I'm really disappointed by the product that I consider a good product, but definitely unreliable (I cannot be happy to spend 1600 euros for a product broken after 1 year and a half).

But what I really can't understand is the total lack of support, that is unacceptable by a company based on web marketing (no distribution in musical shops, only e-commerce and the only user interface is the email).
    So far, my experience with them is 100% negative.

• Guys switch to mission it's kills that wedge shite...
    Stereo frfr makes the Kemper come alive
    Fair enough people who want a light dxr or wedge for what ever reason ...go do your thing..
    But atomic amps have shit on the mission stereo frfr ...

Working for over a year here , both actually , its loud
    It's stereo and it's a company that I highly dought would treat you like that

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I know fserv, that sucks a big time.

I gave up after couple of months, no responses after initial first posts where Mr King suggested a warranty repair.

Then tracked down their subcontractor for the broken part and changed it myself. Has been working ever since.

But no more any new Atomic products for me.

• I bought the Mission Gemini and had a couple issues. #1 input didn't work and I got a super loud pop when turning on/off. Mission never responded to my requests so I returned it to the store and they confirmed my problems. Honestly, when it was working, the Gemini sounded anemic at lower volumes but really good as the volume went up. The Atomic sounds exactly the same from whisper quiet to all out. I don't know why these companies have such a problem with customer support though.

• I don't know why these companies have such a problem with customer support though.

Yep. There are three rules for having a successful business:

1. Take care of the customer.
    2. Take care of the customer.
    3. Take care of the customer.