Short riffage using Soundlabs Mesa Mark IV Profiles

• Recorded in Pro Logic X with Soundlabs' Mark IV profiles and an Ibanez Jem7 doing the rhythm and a PRS on the lead stuff. No real editing in Logic, the riff is double tracked using two different profiles then panned left and right 40 or so. Lead has a little compression, reverb and delay and of course some harmony, all from the Kemper.

Have this up on the Soundlabs commercial page but added the lead stuff for fun tonight so thought I'd link it here.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Please take a listen and comment and ROCK ON :D

• @Ingolf Hehe yeah well spotted. I really enjoy just loading up some random pro logic drums, maybe tweaking slightly then jamming to them. I find I come up with stuff I wouldn't have otherwise. I mean if you load up a hip hop beat it inspires something totally different than the rock beats etc.

Hope it gave some enjoyment, had fun playing it;)

• Nice tune! :)